Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: EA Falcon Limited Slip Differential Disk to disk 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: EA Falcon Limited Slip Differential Disk to disk
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL GLi

I'm selling an EA2 limited slip differential, disk to disk. Located 15 minutes out of Howard, Queensland, which itself is about 300kms north of Brisbane. I can arrange to take it into the surrounding towns, Childers, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Maryborough etc.

The diff itself, I am unsure of the ratio of. It was working when we stopped using the car, however I am unsure of how tight it locks up. I will check tomorrow to see if it locks up tight. Because of this I am only asking $90 for it. If wanted I can take the back off it and see what the inside is like.

Cheap replacement if you need a diff!

Any other parts on the EA are for sale at very cheap prices. PM me asking what you're after and I'll take some photos of it and name a price. I also have an XF I'm wrecking that has a 4 speed manual for cheap, as well as an XR ute and a Valiant wagon (both rusted, only good for chrome parts/certain panels or possibly XR ute 6 cyl engine for rebuild.)

Don't hesitate to PM me, I'm not selling these parts for much, basically just want to make a little cash and get the parts to people who can use them.

Build Thread

the-garage-f53/benno-the-viking-s-el-t111731.html

Ain't nuthin' to it but do it!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]