Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: EA svo $3,000ono
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EA svo turbo, ef Fairmontl

VIC, Australia

Hi guys up for sale is my 3.9 auto 1988 EA SVO,

I bought the car a few months ago with the aim to transplant all my turbo engine and gear into but have decided the car is too good to modify and/or damage so i am now selling it and have bought an engineered avo.

The car has all the svo goodies like recaro interior (re-trimmed), re-sprayed body, colour coded wheels, svo boot lip, svo front grille and lip, svo tail lights and decals, mick webb full exhaust, svo cluster (14X,XXXkm) and svo spec suspension. Theres probably something ive forgotten but if you want to know just give me a call and i can let you know.

Car has no reg or rwc but is not far of roadworthy condition, below is a list of what my mechanic said it would need.

-Discs/pads all round
-A few bushes here and there
-A couple of exhaust mounts/hangers
-Wheel alignment.

it also comes with a spare rebuilt motor, spare trim for the recaros and a spare front lip.

I have put the car up for $3,000ono but to be honest i need it gone asap so make me a serious respectable (read: no s**t lowballs) offer and you never know what can happen.

The vehicle is located in melbournes northern suburbs and you can call me, dave on 0423-225-775 between 7am and 9pm or outside these times just shoot me an sms and i will reply asap.

Please note the pics are off a phone and resized so not a true reflection of the car, all i have one me atm.

Edit: Will also swap for a high quality turbo setup or good turbo gear to compliment my current turbo setup!

R.I.P George.D.Gogas!!!
4.5.85 - 27.2.05

Last bumped by t66_bt1 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]