Fordmods Logo

FS EB XR8 5 SPD 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

hi all selling my eb xr8 manual to fund another project.This car has been in street fords summernats dvd last year and has a pic in the current street fords at the moment.Im only selling it to build 6 cylinder burnout car as the v8 class is way to competive..may swap
Heres a quick run down on the car
-focus orange 3 layer pearl paint
-leather seats with BA xr inserts
-pacemaker extractors,single 3'' exhaust with new flowmaster muffler
-10mm leads,au maf,huge cold air intake(covers the rad)
-1.72 not adj yelle terra roller rockers
-65-70mm lowered kings and pedder shocks
-18'' mayhams with no gutter marks and 2 new tyres
-cd player,amp,12'' sub
-lsd
rego to 1/10
-was told it was chipped and cammed but i think its just cammed

few bad points
-1-1.5cm scratch on drivers side rear door(blew tyre on carfloat coming back from nats)
-small pitting in paint above passager side wheel arch (popped tyre)

Not sure whats it worth but was looking for $5600 ono or $4600 ono less mags
PM if interested and i will give you my phone ,couldnt up load pic's so just look in my gallery
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

taxi 5L wrote:
hi all selling my eb xr8 manual to fund another project.This car has been in street fords summernats dvd last year and has a pic in the current street fords at the moment.Im only selling it to build 6 cylinder burnout car as the v8 class is way to competive..may swap
Heres a quick run down on the car
-focus orange 3 layer pearl paint
-leather seats with BA xr inserts
-pacemaker extractors,single 3'' exhaust with new flowmaster muffler
-10mm leads,au maf,huge cold air intake(covers the rad)
-1.72 not adj yelle terra roller rockers
-65-70mm lowered kings and pedder shocks
-18'' mayhams with no gutter marks and 2 new tyres
-cd player,amp,12'' sub
-lsd
rego to 1/10
-was told it was chipped and cammed but i think its just cammed

few bad points
-1-1.5cm scratch on drivers side rear door(blew tyre on carfloat coming back from nats)
-small pitting in paint above passager side wheel arch (popped tyre)

Not sure whats it worth but was looking for $5600 ono or $4600 ono less mags
PM if interested and i will give you my phone number,couldnt up load pic's so just look in my gallery
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:58 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 490

Joined: 10th Feb 2006

Ride: NF Fairlane

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Geez people are getting lazy lately

Image
Image
Image
Image

The others well i don't think should be displayed in a for sale thread lol

 

_________________

If you don't do it whilst your livin, you aint got no bloody chance when your dead!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

thank you for that :mrgreen: ,i tried but didnt work
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

would consider swap for a turbo 6 xd,e,f..let me know what your got
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 1323

Joined: 12th Nov 2006

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 02 xls ute 347

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

if that was in s.a i would realy consider that car. i would defiantly be looking at it
do you know if it would pass regency?
and is under the bonnet painted and the insides of the doors?

 

_________________

02 series 3 AU marline ute 5speed 347 stroker

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 5889

Joined: 2nd Mar 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: '14 Grand Cherokee

Location: Port Lincoln
SA, Australia

inside the doors is painted by the looks of the interior photo, theres a small bit of the door jam u can see.

 

_________________

11/93 ED OPT20 GLi | Full Boat Spec

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

ea_falcon wrote:
if that was in s.a i would realy consider that car. i would defiantly be looking at it
do you know if it would pass regency?
and is under the bonnet painted and the insides of the doors?


under bonnet,door jams,in the boot..everywhere is painted.The car just had a pink slip done 3 mths ago and passed no worries.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 756

Joined: 21st Nov 2005

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 1999 AU futura

Location: griffith
NSW, Australia

I remember seeing this car on ebay.Didnt sell???I also remember reading that the heater or the odometer doesnt work.Is that right?

 

_________________

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

KRUPTD wrote:
I remember seeing this car on ebay.Didnt sell???I also remember reading that the heater or the odometer doesnt work.Is that right?


it was on ebay..but there only really dreamers and time waster's on there.If there was anythink else wrong with it i would of put it in the thread..

phill
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 756

Joined: 21st Nov 2005

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 1999 AU futura

Location: griffith
NSW, Australia

HEYYYY,was just asking,there is no harm in that.I'm pretty sure i seen that the odometer or heater didnt work and this was mentioned on the ebay listing.At that time i was really interested but im sure that was what draw me away from it..I could be wrong,but i wouldnt of mentioned it if i wasnt true.

 

_________________

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD-price drop $3500 ono
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

huge price drop for this car but it will be less-18'' mayhams,roller rockers,au maf,cold air intake.Will fit up 15'' stockies,std airbox set up,std rockers,std maf but everythink else will be left how it is..$3500 ono
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

sold*
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS EB XR8 5 SPD
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 190

Joined: 25th Oct 2008

Ride: DC LTD V8

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

gw

 

_________________

DC LTD V8 pure style

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names