Fordmods Logo

FS: EBAY --> GT40P Heads 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: FS: EBAY --> GT40P Heads
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:02 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 1204

Joined: 9th Nov 2004

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia V8 Turbo

Power: 303 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Just searching around ebay and thought someone might be interested in these if they get them at a good price!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-GT40P-CYLIN ... dZViewItem

 

_________________

EL Fairmont Ghia V8 Turbo 303rwkw
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6913

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

f**k, pickup only. What a wanker.

 

_________________

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:00 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Get a BRisbane memeber to pick it up and send it over.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 568

Joined: 15th Jan 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EF GLi (V8)

Location: Sale
VIC, Australia

well, I've open the bidding, got some rellies that can help me out but where is Albion, is it a brissy suburb

 

_________________

former FORD V8 owner :(
MAY THE FORDS BE WITH YOU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 5924

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

albion is on the north side i think, i've heard of it.

 

_________________

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:02 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Posts: 82

Joined: 16th Apr 2005

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

I know this is an open forum however these ebay announcements do make it much harder for those of us trying to buy these item on ebay. Fair enough for forum members flogging their own gear... go for it, however for those of us trying hard to win these items this is very disappointing.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:22 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6432

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Hey znipa-x, was it you who bought Waggin's GT40P's earlier this year or was it someone else?

 

_________________

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:40 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 1204

Joined: 9th Nov 2004

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia V8 Turbo

Power: 303 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

AUGhiaV8 wrote:
I know this is an open forum however these ebay announcements do make it much harder for those of us trying to buy these item on ebay. Fair enough for forum members flogging their own gear... go for it, however for those of us trying hard to win these items this is very disappointing.


My intention was not to create competition but more to make opportunities to fellow members who may have not seen items on ebay. I guess the less competition the better, but afterall it is an auction and whoever is willing to pay what price is going to buy the goods. And I also considered the fact that there were no bids at the time I posted the link.

I know exactly what you are talking about, as I have been watching a few things on ebay myself that have popped up here, but I guess thats just the luck of the draw.

Good luck with bidding and hope I didn't ruin your chances

 

_________________

EL Fairmont Ghia V8 Turbo 303rwkw
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:00 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 568

Joined: 15th Jan 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EF GLi (V8)

Location: Sale
VIC, Australia

Vic wrote:
Hey znipa-x, was it you who bought Waggin's GT40P's earlier this year or was it someone else?


I was in the running, but ended up letting them go and just settled for the cobra manifold, just couldn't really afford them at the time

 

_________________

former FORD V8 owner :(
MAY THE FORDS BE WITH YOU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:44 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 117

Joined: 16th Apr 2005

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia 5.0L

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

offyaguts wrote:
AUGhiaV8 wrote:
I know this is an open forum however these ebay announcements do make it much harder for those of us trying to buy these item on ebay. Fair enough for forum members flogging their own gear... go for it, however for those of us trying hard to win these items this is very disappointing.


My intention was not to create competition but more to make opportunities to fellow members who may have not seen items on ebay. I guess the less competition the better, but afterall it is an auction and whoever is willing to pay what price is going to buy the goods. And I also considered the fact that there were no bids at the time I posted the link.

I know exactly what you are talking about, as I have been watching a few things on ebay myself that have popped up here, but I guess thats just the luck of the draw.

Good luck with bidding and hope I didn't ruin your chances


I agree with AUGhiaV8.
You have created more competition for people who spend lots of time trolling through ebay looking for a good buy, and then ruin it by advertising it on the forums, to members who dont bother to spend the time to look, and therefore don't deserve to know.
I'm not interested in buying the item, though I was watching it.
But the principal of advertising items from ebay that aren't yours does not wash with me either.

 

_________________

ED Fairmont Ghia.
306ci, Pro-m 80 MAF & #42inj, Kirban AFPR, Walbro 255LPH intank & inline, BBK 70mm, Ported Edelbrock #60399, Ported Explorer, Crane 2031 & YT1.72, MSD 6AL, paciemaker tri-y, 2.5" cats into single 3". H/D stall. 3.45 lsd, Powerdyne XB1A.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 568

Joined: 15th Jan 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EF GLi (V8)

Location: Sale
VIC, Australia

dodgie wrote:
offyaguts wrote:
AUGhiaV8 wrote:
I know this is an open forum however these ebay announcements do make it much harder for those of us trying to buy these item on ebay. Fair enough for forum members flogging their own gear... go for it, however for those of us trying hard to win these items this is very disappointing.


My intention was not to create competition but more to make opportunities to fellow members who may have not seen items on ebay. I guess the less competition the better, but afterall it is an auction and whoever is willing to pay what price is going to buy the goods. And I also considered the fact that there were no bids at the time I posted the link.

I know exactly what you are talking about, as I have been watching a few things on ebay myself that have popped up here, but I guess thats just the luck of the draw.

Good luck with bidding and hope I didn't ruin your chances


I agree with AUGhiaV8.
You have created more competition for people who spend lots of time trolling through ebay looking for a good buy, and then ruin it by advertising it on the forums, to members who dont bother to spend the time to look, and therefore don't deserve to know.
I'm not interested in buying the item, though I was watching it.
But the principal of advertising items from ebay that aren't yours does not wash with me either.


I'll vote the other way, I don't have the time to troll ebay, I work for a living and my time at home is also at a premium, so I don't get t owaste it in front of the PC alot.

The way I see it, if you want something then bid on it what your willing to pay as soon as you see it, don't hope know one else will see it and then try and get it with one bid.

I applaud the guys that take the time to post what they find, thanks offyaguts.

 

_________________

former FORD V8 owner :(
MAY THE FORDS BE WITH YOU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 568

Joined: 15th Jan 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EF GLi (V8)

Location: Sale
VIC, Australia

Just like to say thanks again to offyaguts, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have know about these heads, and now they are mine 8-) keep up ebay announcements, tells us what you find and don't mind the sooks :P

 

_________________

former FORD V8 owner :(
MAY THE FORDS BE WITH YOU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:43 am 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Posts: 82

Joined: 16th Apr 2005

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

I fully respect offyagut's intentions and I'm sure he understands my perspective. I try hard to raise a respectful objection. Be more careful with the 'sook' comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:50 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 1204

Joined: 9th Nov 2004

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia V8 Turbo

Power: 303 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Unfortunately you can't please everyone at once with this kind of thing, but i'm glad someone from this forum did get them. However apologies to those who missed out.

znipa-x what price did you end up getting them for? What car have you got and what are your intentions with them?

 

_________________

EL Fairmont Ghia V8 Turbo 303rwkw
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:35 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 5924

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

just click the link, the final price is there.

 

_________________

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:27 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names