Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: [SOLD] ED Fairmont Ghia 5.0L
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 am 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA Ford Fairmont 5.4L

QLD, Australia

Hi Guys,

I have decided to upgrade to a BA Fairmont so the ED is up for sale. It has been a good car for the past couple of years but it needs someone who can give it some time and money to get it to 100%. Straight 5.0L are getting hard to find these days so someone here might appreciate it.

So, the details:

• The body is in great condition, there is some bubbling on the right rear wheel arch which will need some attention at some point.
  • Electric Sunroof, works, can be fiddly to close sometimes, something to do with the button I think.
  • All the electronics work, power windows, mirrors. Light in footwells and what not. The aircon needs to be re-gased though.
  • 17" Mags with new tires on front and year olds on back, all with plenty of tread.
  • Leather, in very good condition bar the drivers seat side, where you slid in and out, it's cracking (will get a pic tonight).
  • The roof lining was done when I bought it, so it's all good with no sags.
  • Pioneer stereo with bluetooth, Sony speakers in the rear and Fusion splits in the front.
  • Boot has new lining, very clean and neat.
  • Approx 260K kms on it, will get exact figure tonight.
  • 2.5" Redback Exhaust with extractors (don't know brand, were already on the car).

The car has 2 main issues that I know of, they are:

• Oil leak, seems to be from around the dip stick.
  • Transmission seems to go into limp mode sometimes, turn the car on and off fixes it. My mechanic thinks it could be electrical (bad earth), the trans doesn't give any error codes he can see which makes it hard to work out. I was thinking it might be easier to pick up a manual conversion.

The car currently has rego until March next year, but I will only sell it with the rego if I get my asking price, otherwise it will be sold unregistered. I will also need to get a Safety Cert, if there is any issue with that than it will be sold unregistered.

I am looking for $4000 given the rarity (and thats what I paid a couple of years ago) but I am open to any offers, probably be best to come and see the car for your self though.

I work weekdays till 6pm, can be viewed after that and on weekends. My number is 0400420541, name David.

Cheers

http://www.sipheren.com

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]