Fordmods Logo

FS [SA]: EF FAIRMONT GHIA 5SPD XR6 MOTOR LSD EXHAUST LEATHER $3999!! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: EF FAIRMONT GHIA 5SPD XR6 MOTOR LSD EXHAUST LEATHER $3999!!
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ef fairmont

SA, Australia

EF fairmont with el xr6 motor, mild cam, au headgasket, au rockercover, au air intake, drift panel filter, extractors into a brand new high flow cat and a brand new 2.5 inch cat back redback exhaust system with one sports muffler. brand new harmonic balancer, brand new genuine ford power steering pump and pulley, brand new power steering high pressure hose, brand new power steering rack, aluminium radiator only 6 months old, new ball joints, new nolathane bushes in the rear end.. about 80% of them, xr6 LSD and el xr6 gearbox, pedders lowered springs and shocks in front only 12months old, pedders shockers in the back and lowered xr6 springs, replaced brake booster 9 months ago, new brakepads, reenforced firewall where they normally bust open from the clutch cable pulling thru on the falcons, brand new clutch not even 12months ago, i service it every 5,000 too. also there was a spot of rust under neath on the seal panel which i got a professional to cut it out and weld some metal bak in because i got a major defect 10 months ago so everything had to be fixed. will pass a roadworthy certificate pretty easy for someone interstate.

leather seats, woodgrain doortrims, chrome door handles, xr6 steering wheel and drift gearknob, clarion cd player 6 months old, sony xplod speakers in front, kenwood 6x9s with spacers in the back, tweeters,

el xr6 bodykit, el fairmont ghia numberplate surround and grill, car has 15" stock rims on the car now with brand new tyres on front and quater tread on back, only cause i sold my 18s.

owned this car for over 2 years and spent alot of money on upgrading things and replacing things that were worn etc.car also gets cleaned and detailed every week!

only selling becuase i bought a xr6 wagon and now i need the money. also cant afford rego and petrol for two cars either.

if interested ring or msg 0419148823.
now has fresh 3 months rego!!
no scammers or timewasters!!
$3999
im located in murray bridge sa

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... OR%20SALE/

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]