Joined: 29th Jan 2009
Ride: XW GT & BFIII Wagon
I've decided that my trusty track car has to go. I need the money and shed space for a new aquisition. Plus, since I've taken up Autocross racing with my son there just isn't the time for club sprints, so the EF has been sitting idle for a while.
I've thrown a far bit of coin and good bits at it over the time and given it a bit of weight loss, but still has plenty of room for further development.
With a very ordinary driver it's done a 2.07 at Philip Island, a 1.36 at Sandown and a 1.48 at Winton.
Heres a list of some of the mods:
- Koni Sport externally adjustable shocks, front and rear, ($1200 worth..) which have only done 2 track days, but still require some fine tuning.
- King springs,
- Rallytech 6 point Roll cage.
- Big brake conversion (Territory 322x28 front & 328x26 rear),
- Semi slicks on 17" AU3 XR copies
- Wade 1673 cam,
- High comp head,
- J3 port chip,
- FPV fuel pump,
- 3" intake with K&N Pod,
- Pacemaker extractors,
- 2.5" exhaust,
- 3.45 LSD,
- EF XR6 rear susp geometry, (arms, brackets etc)
- New Superpro bushes
- Whiteline fully adjustable sway bars, (frt & Rear)
- 2 race seats & harnesses.
I'm asking $3,500 ono which is way under build cost, but I realise you never your investment back modifying cars.
This would be a great starter for somebody as it would cost way more than this to set up.
There are numerous spares, including panels & doors, which will be included with it.
Here are some recent pics, the ones taken at Winton are a year or so old.
If you want any more info, please contact me on 0400 014913 or PM me.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests