1995 ef xr6 heritige green in colour 5 speed manual
- only 130,xxx kms
- 2000km ago had a new el xr6 cylinder head installed with an multi layered steel head gasket and new manifold gaskets with a new thermostat
- wade 1673 camshaft ( nice lumpy idle but still perfectly drivable)
- replaced the sump gasket with a genuine rubber gasket 5000km ago
- clutch was replaced buy a excedy xhd unit $700 less then 5000km ago
- has a walbro intank fuel pump upgrade 5000km ago
- aftermarket aluminium radiator upgrade
- pacemaker headers, hi flow exhaust, hi flow cat, hi flow muffler and a hotdog
- lowered on king springs
- 18 inch gt-p wheels with e series offset
- good tyres all round
- custom dash cluster background
- pioneer mp3 player with clarion speakers all round with fusion tweeters and splitter boxes
-the air-conditioning is not cold i had it checked and i was told the condenser is leaking and needs to be replaced. (i checked on eBay and they range from $100 -$150)
- rear spoiler has some sun damage the paint is peeling and looks faded.
- front bar has some scratches and the mesh insert taken out which has left a little damage, I have a good condition el xr6 white front bar that will be included with the sale but for the right price I will have it resprayed and fitted prior to sale.
I am the second owner of this car and i bought it 6 years ago when it only had 110,000km on it and have enjoyed owning it but i have purchased a four wheel drive to tow with and dont have the room for an extra car so this car has to go.
please contact me if you have any questions or require more photos by replying to this add or messaging me on here
located in Whyalla, South Australia
there are a few falcons in my drive way, some of them are turbo charged and some arent, some have big engines and some are small but they all have one thing in common and that is the blue oval on the front
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests