Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: EL, auto, 6cyl, lowered 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: EL, auto, 6cyl, lowered
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Hey guys and girls, i have to sell this to fund a work ute i have tee'd up to buy:

1997 model EL Fairmont, selling with standard 1998 EL saphire wheels.
Prefer to sell as is, will try this for a week after which i will obtain a roadworthy to move it on.

249,500 km's on the clock
Sprintgas mixer setup, backfire proof, 68L tank. System installed just on two years ago.
Brand new K&N filter with 500km's since installing it.
Velour interior.
Lowered with Pedders premium suspension superlows on the front.
Koni adjustables on the back (Previous owner spent $4,500 on suspension)
With matching springs (not cut)
-Far nicer suspension then standard, no roll around corners, looks the part too.
It's a stiff ride, wouldn't have it any other way.

Engine and transmission were replaced with a secondhand one a little over a year ago.
Previous ones were under the stress of a supercharger, current configuration has not seen any punishment, my days of that are over for the moment i work too much.

Dba gold rotors, slotted and cross drilled, meaty pads.

Interior is quite good for age, velour seats are comfortable with no signs of wear besides a cigarette burn in the seat and one where your right hand thumb sits on the steering wheel from previous owner.

Body is straight, front bar could use a respray, its been this way since i bought the car with 140,000 km's on the clock, since then i've done 100,000km's it seems. Drivers side rear quater panel has a distinct key mark, which must of been done in a car park, but has been of no concern to me.

I've done all oil changes myself and i get onto those every time 8,000km's comes around.
There is a weap from the timing cover gasket, i do not have time to fix it.
Its not too bad, i check it every few drives to top up and it only uses 200ml's per tank of lpg.
Which i consistantly get 500-550km's per tank, but i've been practicing driving efficiently for a long time now.

Includes quite a few spares:
Gregories service manual
Two spare sets of old leads, that were replaced some time ago but wrongly diagnosed.
3 or 4 spare ignition coils, i believe 1 or 2 are Bosch, two are no name.
There are other spares but the box is not here so i cannot give a full list.
Car has a spare wheel in the boot with over half tread, no boot carpet.
See pictures in album below, note the car comes with the EL Saphire wheels, two with 85% tread, one above legal and one is on the wear indicators.
http://s395.photobucket.com/albums/pp37/gasman12345/Wheels%20and%20car/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Located in Melbourne, happy to meet you somewhere, i can travel to Gippsland for inspection no problem. Wheels and spares are located in Traralgon, car currently has mag wheels fitted.
I'm more then happy to sell with the mags fitted, which are of Pre-AU offset btw.
Interior pics coming later today.

Includes an installed Alpine usb mp3 player $200, an 800w boss amp running a 12inch Pioneer sub, the whole setup is fitted, the amplifier was intended to go under the drivers seat but is currently on the back passenger footwell. Brilliant headunit, bass is tasteful, fit an external usb hard disk and have 1tb of music in your car!
Includes personalised number plates: "PSIEL" and six months rego from the 3rd of September
$3,000 without rwc with 15inch wheels
$4,000 without rwc with 19inch mags (shown in album) also with 15inch mags.
Cheers
Matt
0414 429 167

it can be fast and cheap,but it wont be reliable
it can be reliable and cheap,but it wont be fast
or you can be fast and reliable,but it wont be cheap

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]