Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: ENVY GREEN BA XR6/GT MOCKUP**SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD** 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: ENVY GREEN BA XR6/GT MOCKUP**SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD**
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2010 Nitro Blue FG

VIC, Australia

LONG READ...YES...BUT HIGHLY WORTH IT When you read to the end.

My much beloved ENVY GREEN BA GT MOCK is for sale. We need funds for upcoming family "planning" :wink: . She presents in EXCELLENT condition with full log book service from ford throughout. The engine bay has been highly detailed and has been signed by mark "frosty" winterbottom and Steven richards on the fuse cover. I have washed, polished and intricately maintained this car throughout owning her since mid 2006. The evidence of this care is present in the condition of the paintwork and interior. The owner previous to me worked for a school in werribee and had a daily commute to horsham, all highway k's.

Its comes fully roadworthied and comes with rego till the end of September 2012. This is a fantastic car especially for the price...have a look and standard XR6's out there for this price and more. All k's including previous owner are highway k's as i also commute along the western ring road and tullamarine freeway during non peak times (shift work)...as in no cold engine short trips or stop/start peak hour traffic which is not the best for engine conditioning.

This car also has a HEAP of extras and spares that come with it as add ons to finish off the vehicle which i just haven't had time to do myself.

This car is well known at the Vic fordmods cruises.

2004 BA XR6/GT Mock Up

Mechanical Details

4L DOHC VCT 6 Cylinder
Redback high flow cat and 2.5 inch cat back exhaust
4 Speed Automatic Transmission with Modified Sequential Sports Shift (belts)
New gas system in end of 2009, which is PERFECT. Switch is very small in dash as well.

Interior Details

· Factory Fitted with Warm Charcoal Sports Seats

· Upgraded ICC to premium colour display with Factory silver FPV surround

· Leather FPV Steering Wheel

· FPV High Series Instrument Cluster display

· Silver Interior Grab Handles (BF style)

· Chrome door handles

· Silver console surround

· FPV shifter Knob

· GT Velour console lid with Green stitching.

· Silver FPV rear console with chrome vents.

· Green XR floor mats

Exterior Details

· Envy green fantastic condition Paint Work

· Brand new resprayed (fix up the stone chips) GT front bar

· FPV front, rear and side badging. XR6 and falcon badge removed.

· GT Rear wing

· Debadged factory XR6 Side skirts

FPV front grill badge

Lighting

· FULL HID kit with brand new 8000k Bulbs. You REALLY see the road

Factory Fog lights

Ride / Handling

· Factory XR6 Control Blade IRS rear Suspension

· Factory Fully Independent Front Suspension

· 19” SSW rims with BRAND NEW tyres with the nobly bits still on them.

Braking

Brand new DBA T SERIES Slotted and ventilated rotors on all corners. Brand new EBC Green pads on all corners. Flushed braking system with PBR DOT 4 fluid.

Under bonnet detailing

V8 Snorkel
K & N High Flow Air Filter
Billet Oil Cap
Chrome power steering cover
Gates racing BLUE high pressure radiator hoses.
Heavy duty battery
Chrome PWR ECU cover
Airbox, Fuse Cover, Snorkel, Air intake painted in factory envy green
Rocker cover painted in green with all writing hand painted in FPV silver and the ford badge
XR6 alloy airbox badge
Fuse cover signed by steven Richards and mark “frosty” winterbottom

EXTRAS THAT WILL FINISH OFF THE CAR BUT ARENT INSTALLED

COMPLETE BA/BF ASL LOGISTICS DVD KIT FOR COLOUR PREMIUM SCREEN

Turns your Colour screen into a DVD/Video player with an optional camera port when selecting reverse.

Comes with everything needed to hook up. ASL will install it all for $100 as everything is already there , drive in drive out. Its come with the DVD player which is the ASL brand and plays EVERYTHING and is brand new, however I will be using this in my new car unless you purchase the Player from me.

DVD FASCIA KIT X 2

Take your pick!! I have the old style DVD fascia kit which mounts where the tissue box is.

I ALSO have the new style AERPRO DVD fascia kit which also mounts where the tissue box is but also has two external, powered USB ports on the front for charging peripherals. This one has its own storage built in and is angled for a more modern look. Comes with all hardware and brackets and both of them have never been installed.

BA/BF SS INDUCTIONS GAUGE HOLDERS

SS inductions gauge holders to suit 2.5 or 2 ¼ gauges with all mounting hardware and instructions. Again all this stuff is brand new and has never been installed.

2 X AUTOMETER/AUTOGAGE SMOKE SERIES OIL AND WATER TEMP GAUGES

Brand new still with the plastic on the gauge face. They are currently mounted in the SS inductions Gauge holder. They have been tested to ensure they work and have had their wiring spliced so as to make connection easy. (Never got round to putting them in as well as all the other stuff)

SPECO BILLET OIL TEMP/PRESSURE ADAPTER

Adaptor that bolts in between your oil filter and engine block, allowing a simple way to hook up an oil temp or pressure gauge. Comes with all fittings and instructions. Bought for use inline with oil gauge.

FORD FACTORY FOG LIGHT PROTECTORS

New never installed. Self-explanatory.

SPARE FULL POWER WINDOW SWITCH KIT

Comprises of master switch with four window buttons plus 3 spare single and matching rear door trims, full regulator and loom kit for plug and play enough to do the full car as ford in their infinite wisdom made the XR with front power windows only which this has.

ALTEZZA TAILIGHTS

Self-explanatory. Except the brake light has a small hole melted in the middle of it. They still work fine and light up red its just you can see the hole when you’re up close.

JAYCAR AUDIO FRONT TWEETERS

New never wired in or installed, just for a bit of extra front stage sound in the front pillars.

FULLY CARPETED CUSTOM MOULDED SUB BOX

It’s moulded perfectly and sits behind the left hand taillight in the boot to minimise boot loss space. It suits a 12 Inch sub

12 INCH JL AUDIO SUBWOOFER

Installed in the custom sub box and really PUMPS. Used literally once and then sat around until now never installed…yes, im a lazy a**.

ALPINE CROSSOVER

Alpine crossover Model that does its thing. Works perfectly.

SPARE STUFF

Comes with the original XR spoiler which has a few scratches on it.

Original front XR bar which the corner has been chewed a little by a Labrador.

XR instrument cluster fascia if the FPV thing is not your style.

Spare blue parker globes

1 Spare HID Globe in case one blows.

New transmission service kit

Spare fog light

Spare fog light housing and connections

Transmission service kit.

Original 4 X BA XR rims with Nexen 3000 tyres. Tyres are unbalanced and have the inner tread worn. Rims have gutter rash around the outside.

Theres prob more stuff in the garage but that’s all I can think of.

NOW for the imperfections i like to call them. The rear bar has a slight scratch between the chrome moulding and the lower skirt and is approx 5cm long. it cant be noticed really until you bend down. Second scrath is above the back left wheel arch and is very fine however just noticable. This will cost $150 to get professionally fixed...NOT TOUCHED UP. The very front part of the bonnet has some stone chips in it but not a lot. Thats about it. I've NEVER had any issues with her, including the common BA ones, that's because the car is serviced regularly and garaged.

Viewing and pick-up can be arranged in EPPING. Any questions please call Andrew on 0412 384 639. If i cant answer leave your name and number and i'll call you back.

I have tried to describe the car to my best ability and as honestly as possible. It has been a non smoking car it s whole life.

PRICE $11,000 FIRM

Have more photos of interior and engine bay etc but 5 is the max for one post.

Attachments:
BA5.jpg
BA5.jpg [ 201.46 KiB | Viewed 163 times ]
BA4.jpg
BA4.jpg [ 200.09 KiB | Viewed 148 times ]
BA3.jpg
BA3.jpg [ 210.66 KiB | Viewed 144 times ]
BA2.jpg
BA2.jpg [ 186.67 KiB | Viewed 142 times ]
BA1.jpg
BA1.jpg [ 219.44 KiB | Viewed 142 times ]

The boogieman checks under his bed for chuck norris