Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: Fairlane Leather Seats, Fairmont Grill, MAKE AN OFFER! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Fairlane Leather Seats, Fairmont Grill, MAKE AN OFFER!
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

Make a reasonable offer and you could get a decent deal!Hey guys, got a few things to go to make room and help funds.
firstly, (and regrettably) some grey rear leather seats for a fairlane, perfect condition, i picked them up before realising they were for fairlane and would not fit a fairmont without alterations i didn't want to risk wrecking them with. asking $120 ONO.Image
EF fairmont grill, bought it, missed the chrome so it came off the next day, has a small scratch on the left from previous owner, nothing serious, other than that, perfect condition paint and badge is spotless. $30Image
0432743155 call or txt can also PM, if i miss your call i'll txt you back. Located in Laverton, 3028.
cheers, Troy.
ALSO have a set of FALCON/FAIRMONT rear leather seats that i purchased to cure my leather cravings until i got my current set, seat base has seen better days, but the backrest and headrets are pretty good, $60 ONO.WILL ALSO SWAP FOR Q9 ARCTIC BLUE Parts, in specific, a rear passenger door and a rear bumper, but let me know what you've got, and give me a price. & i'm also keen on a xr kit front lip.

be good or be good at it.

Last bumped by teeroy on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]