FS [NSW]: For Sale or SWAP Holden V8 rodeo suit drags/skids or burnout 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: For Sale or SWAP Holden V8 rodeo suit drags/skids or burnout
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 1999 AU futura

NSW, Australia

Here i have my Holden V8 Rodeo,it is setup with a holden VN V8 304 engine and Turbo700 transmission.Is suited for drags and burnouts and skids.But with alittle work could be engineered and regoed.It is time for it go as i have other projects to catch up on.The ute was running previously but due to a induction conversion some of the efi gear has been sold off to make way for a carby setup.The pics showed earlier is just a rough idea of what it is but i will update with newer photos in the coming days,but please contact me if you are very interested and i can tell you what is missing etc.

*As for the efi components that are missing,throttle body/ECU and engine loom/ignition module...

*The clear taillights had been sold but has the standard ones refitted...

*The 22inch rims have been sold...

*The ute has racing seats fitted but will not come with the ute will supply standard seats...

The ute as i mentioned run a VN 304 motor which runs very well,has pacemaker extractors and a twin exhaust dumped under the cab.Allo radiator and a 16inch thermo fan.Has a line locker fitted.The transmission shifts well also has a corvetter servo upgrade and will also supply a B&M stage 2 shift kit,also has an external oil cooler.Has a digital Acewell dash.Near new starter motor and windscreen.

The paint is rough and body has no rust but has small dents here and there.One of the photos i supplied was when i removed the motor to repair a water leak,found that all the welsch plugs in the back of the motor were corroded so they were replaced with brass ones and painted.

The ute was entered in the Performance Car Mania event last september just a little footage of it in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH1CaijfvMA

The ute needs to go ASAP to make for more working room in my shed.The ute is located in Griffith NSW roughly 2hrs from Wagga Wagga and 6hrs from Sydney.Any questions can contact me on 0439189312 or email me at kruptd83@iprimus.com.au There is a reserve but is low would also consider a swap for a ED/EF/EL XR6/Falcon/Fairmont or Ford or something of interest OR A VB/VC/VH/VK/VL genuine V8 car doesnt need to be running....

Will also update in the coming days of current photos.

The ute is currently on ebay you can check it out at this link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281025294549 ... 1555.l2649

Attachments:
rodeosidepcm.jpg
rodeosidepcm.jpg [ 317.76 KiB | Viewed 240 times ]

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]