Additional images available at: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEAkVSh
1998 EL Fairmont Ghia (Burgundy)
- Genuine Ford Alloy Wheels
- Tickford enhanced six cylinder engine
- Four speed automatic transmission
- Engine and transmission are in good condition
- 235,824 Kilometres
- Regularly Serviced by Qualified Mechanics
- Cruise Control
- Tow Bar
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Windows
- Central Locking
- Keyless Entry
- Climate Control
- Trip computer
- Electric antenna
- Aftermarket Head Unit
- I Have Found This Vehicle To Be Very Reliable - Used as Daily Driver
- Paint damage/fade, minor body dents and scratches.
- Front rotors require machining.
- All four tyres require replacing.
- Wheel alignment required.
- Roof lining sagging.
- Rear upper trailing arm bushes require replacing.
- Front struts require attention.
- Front bumper requires refurbishment/replacement. Underside of front bumper is damaged from multiple kerb scrapes. Bumper is very secure but is not attached per manufacturer guidelines.
- Plastic casing on two rear seatbelt latches are broken. Mechanisms work but plastic casing is damaged.
- Rear bumper is sagging on one side and therefore requires re-attaching. Bumper is reasonably secure.
- Left-hand side front indicator lens requires replacing. Current lens fell off and was glued back on but unfortunately water is still able to enter behind the lens.
- Drivers seat has been replaced with a grey seat from an EL Falcon base model.
- Drivers side vent next to door is broken. Vent looks fine but falls inside if touched.
- Heater does not work due to blend door motor fault. Fault code E2 on climate control diagnostics.
You may be wondering why I have listed known issues with the vehicle. My reason is simple. I don't like to deceive people. I would hate to sell a car to someone when I know full well that it requires some attention.
I have supplied numerous photos in order to clearly demonstrate the condition of the vehicle. Images available at: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEAkVSh
No test drives as vehicle is unregistered and uninsured. Prospective buyers are more than welcome to start and inspect the engine and other mechanical components.
Free used workshop manual included (if wanted).
Selling entire car. Parts not available for individual purchase.
Perfect buy for parts or restoration.
Sold Unregistered - AS IS.
Payment by cash or bank deposit only.
Pick-up from Eagleby.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot], MSNbot Media, NLGHIA5.0 and 4 guests