Joined: 14th Dec 2004
Ride: FG Turbo Territoty Ghia
Ford BA 2004 FPV Pusuit Ute - 185,000km
This is the ultimate Ford FPV UTE, powerful, cheap to run (Gas) good looking and reliable
I’ve spent over $15,000 on this including $6,000 + in the last 12months.
- Tow bar
- 5.4litre v8 running dual fuel (vapour injected gas)
- Large cold air intake
- Herrod dual staineless steel exhausts and extractors ($4,000 + worth)
- Custom tune (217rwkw) This car drives better than the new supercharged 5litre one (i've tested).
o Its not all just about total power, it is much nicer through the midrange, gear changes are better and much more fuel efficient than standard utes of this era.
o A lot of time and money spent on the tune alone.
- Genuine ford sports bars
- Sports bodykit
- 63litre vapour injected performance gas system delivers averages 350km, also has full standard petrol system. Gas cost $4,600
- Sports driving lights
- 20” 275x30x20 alloys on rear 245x35x19 alloys on front
- Professionally lowered with Pedders Sports suspension on the front and professionally lowered with an added leaf at the rear, increases carryling payload by 80kg
- Intergrated aftermarket stereo (over $2,000 spent) Pinoeer 4050BT MP3, USB, 12” sub behind passanger seat, Crossfire amplifier, 6.5” MB Quartz splits, lots of sound deadening etc….
- Bluetooth hands free
- I-phone integration with stereo
- Cruise control
- Leather Trimmed Seats
- Electrc Drivers Seat
- Freshly painted front and rear bar
- Full Vic RWC is supplied
- HID light kit will also be included
- Car serviced every 7,500 to 10,000 km
Things fitted in the last 12months
- New radiator ($400)
- New Diff ($2,000 +)
- New Gearbox ($2,000 +)
- Pioneer stereo ($2,000 +)
- New tyres front and rear
I purchased this car in Qld from the original owner at 73,000km.
I have added 110,000 km to it and it has been terrific.
The Gas system was the best money I ever spent and works very reliably and very smoothly, without any loss of power.
This car has been my daily driver for many years however with a couple of kids I have moved to a wagon with 5 seats.
I have provided flat capped price freight as per below.
Collect from nearest depo in that area.
NSW, SA, VIC = $490
QLD, WA = $890
No reserve and I welome all test drives and inspections.
Paypal welcome for deposit ($500) but not for full payment because of fees
Aaron 0439 860 147
Last bumped by pyroay on Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests