Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....Open to offers 

 

Page 1 of 5 [ 63 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
 Post subject: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....Open to offers
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

OPEN TO OFFERS THE MORE U BUY THE CHEAPER VERY KEEN TO GET RID OF SOME PARTS
[b]PARTS ARE IN NOBLE PARK OR CAN BE POSTED[/b]
CLIMATE CONTROL $30
TRIP METER $30
GREY DASH MAT $15
V8 COMPLETE WIRING loom $100
AUTO MODULE <BTR> $50
WINDOW REGS $100 THE LOT OR $35 EACH
GREY KICKPANELS $15
PLASTIC COLOUM COVERS (BLACK) $10
IGNITION, DOOR AND BOOT LOCKS WITH A KEY $50
WINDOW SWITCHES 4 GANG $30
TAILIGHTS <FAIRMONT> GHIAS $50 pair
REAR GARNISH <FAIRMONT>$ 25
ELECTRIC MIRRORS AND SWITCH $40 THE PAIR
DOOR MOULDS x6 $30
COOLANT BOTTLE WITH SENSOR $25
Attachment:
lance ebay 162.jpg
lance ebay 162.jpg [ 133.85 KiB | Viewed 37 times ]

 

 

Attachments:
t-bar sml.JPG
t-bar sml.JPG [ 23.74 KiB | Viewed 1902 times ]
lance ebay 163.jpg
lance ebay 163.jpg [ 130.58 KiB | Viewed 69 times ]
lance ebay 166.jpg
lance ebay 166.jpg [ 142.59 KiB | Viewed 39 times ]

Last edited by smik-el on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3785

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford

Location: Victoria
VIC, Australia

Interested in the grey kick panels for $15. Are they the carpeted type?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 265

Joined: 10th Nov 2005

Ride: ED Futura

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

pm sent

 

_________________

"We will rise from chaos to elude this damnation, Hail horror, hail infernal world, better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 168

Joined: 22nd Jul 2007

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EA Ghia

Location: Campbelltown
NSW, Australia

do you have the smartlock module?
also i'm very interested in the V8 engine cover, can you post a pic of it? and what would postage be to sydney 2560.
thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:10 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 10

Joined: 5th May 2009

Ride: fairmont EB

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

just seeing if the door trims are leather?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

revcore wrote:
Interested in the grey kick panels for $15. Are they the carpeted type?

hi.. no they are not carpeted
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

jamesmi wrote:
just seeing if the door trims are leather?

hi they are not leather
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

4d_luva_4eva wrote:
do you have the smartlock module?
also i'm very interested in the V8 engine cover, can you post a pic of it? and what would postage be to sydney 2560.
thanks

hi post for engine cover would be $20 still trying 2 add pictures.. its just the eb type not the ef-el one thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 181

Joined: 10th Apr 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo, EF 5.0L V8 Turbo

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

hey mate do you have the TFI off the dizzy? cheers

 

_________________

EF V8T 11.54 @118mph

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 168

Joined: 22nd Jul 2007

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EA Ghia

Location: Campbelltown
NSW, Australia

smik-el wrote:
4d_luva_4eva wrote:
do you have the smartlock module?
also i'm very interested in the V8 engine cover, can you post a pic of it? and what would postage be to sydney 2560.
thanks

hi post for engine cover would be $20 still trying 2 add pictures.. its just the eb type not the ef-el one thanks


as long as it fits the 5ltr motor in my NC Fairlane. the 1 i had was busted in half. price is great and i'll take it pending pics to make sure. you can email me pics if thats easier. gazzamatazza3@hotmail.com

i'm also after the tension pully part that tightens the fan belt, mines stuffed after the water pump seized yesterday and melted the fan belt, tension pully and top idle pully. let me know the price.
thanks, Gary
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

4d_luva_4eva wrote:
smik-el wrote:
4d_luva_4eva wrote:
do you have the smartlock module?
also i'm very interested in the V8 engine cover, can you post a pic of it? and what would postage be to sydney 2560.
thanks

hi post for engine cover would be $20 still trying 2 add pictures.. its just the eb type not the ef-el one thanks


as long as it fits the 5ltr motor in my NC Fairlane. the 1 i had was busted in half. price is great and i'll take it pending pics to make sure. you can email me pics if thats easier. gazzamatazza3@hotmail.com

i'm also after the tension pully part that tightens the fan belt, mines stuffed after the water pump seized yesterday and melted the fan belt, tension pully and top idle pully. let me know the price.
thanks, Gary

hi i dont have any of them parts.. will send pics soon
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm 
SA Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 1870

Joined: 14th Apr 2006

Ride: 1993 EBll xr6, 2003 ba xt

Power: 150 rwkw

Location: Whyalla
SA, Australia

pm incoming...

 

_________________

Owning 1 of 84,847 ebII.
2x clarion subs 1200w, 1x clarion amp 400w, pioneer headunit, 16x8 roh reflex.
Clear side, front indicators, White dials, trip computer, boot spoiler, K & N air filter.
35% tint, paint code (z) stark white, 3" crome nudge bar, Xh snorkle

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17

Joined: 8th Aug 2008

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

might be interested in towbar, got some pics?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 2

Joined: 5th Jun 2009

Ride: ford faccon

Location: townsville
QLD, Australia

do you still have diff will you seperate centere?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FORD EB FAIRMONT GHIA PARTS... VIC....
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:13 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

sean_baum wrote:
do you still have diff will you seperate centere?

yes i will make me a offer $$$
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 5  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:30 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names