Joined: 31st Jul 2013
Ride: Ford Falcon AU VCT Man
Up for sale is my AU VCT.
5 Speed MANUAL
2001 Series 2 Model
Meticulously cared for all it’s life
Service history by Ford Dealership all the way back to new in 2001
Never skipped a service
All items replaced as required over the years, no expense spared
Factory Momo leather steering wheel
Pedders Sports suspension
A great clean base for a project, or enjoy it as-is. Bought the car in the above condition from first original owner in June 2013 for $6000…
…Since then, I have bought & installed the following:
- NEW Front and rear swaybars (June 2013)
- NEW 100 Cell Ballistic Cat (June 2013)
- NEW Cat Back 2 ½” Exhaust (June 2013)
- NEW Pacemaker Extractors (June 2013)
- NEW Custom built induction pipe and K&N Panel filter (June 2013)
- Rebuild Diff with 3.9 ratio gears and tightened LSD (June 2013)
- NEW Idler Belt, Tensioner and Idler Pulley (July 2013)
- NEW water pump, Radiator, Radiator hoses, coolant flush (July 2013)
- NEW power steering pump & hose (July 2013)
- Serviced with fresh oil (August 2013)
- Replaced all orange bulbs with clears
- Chrome door handles
- NEW Momo Ford factory leather shift knob
I have spent another $5600 since purchase in June 2013 (have all the receipts to show). You can buy an AU for less, but you will need to spend thousands on mods and restorations to get it to this level, and it’s still likely not be as clean as this one. Photos don’t do this car justice.
I have listed all costs with nothing to hide. Will be sorely missed but circumstances force me to sell. I am open to offers but absolutely no silly bids please. If you are after an immaculate example of an AU XR you will not believe the condition this one is in.
No rust whatsoever! Immaculate.
Has quality Pirelli tyres all round with plenty of life left and all documentation and receipt showing dealer service history and modifications will come with the vehicle. It’s a fun drive and would pass any rego inspection in a heartbeat.
For more images please head to the CarSales ad..
PM me or contact via mobile: 0403 825 649
The car is in Glenfield NSW (Sydney).
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: tapeworm and 6 guests