Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: FORD TICKFORD 1995 EF FALCON XR8 SEDAN CUSTOM PAINTWORK BODY 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FORD TICKFORD 1995 EF FALCON XR8 SEDAN CUSTOM PAINTWORK BODY
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

1995 EF XR8 when I bought it the car had faded paint on the bonnet and roof so I enlisted the services of a professional painter to do a full closed door respray which looks absolutely amazing !!

The car has a poly green base but the actual color has came out like a cross between a couple of ford blue green colours...

At the respray time I also had a new bootlid fitted eliminating boot spoiler also have 2 styles of guard moulds, full colour coded dor moulds, and body matched engine cover!!!

Also a full Ef Tickford body kit even down to tow bar bumper spoiler infill being done, also paint body colour engine cover...

I had El bonnet vents fitted and also had a genuine 1 of a kind EL XR HAVOC front bumper fitted 1 of only ever made bought from the owner /designer who made the current el xr bumpers ..

I've removed the old seats , carpet and hood lining to replace with faultless interior out of another ef xr8 that are immaculate but not refitted as yet...

Before I bought the car previous owner had the engine removed and freshened up the heads doing valves , head gaskets, also timing chain and guides , front and rear mains and various other gaskets , the transmission had also had full major service done...

Engine also has pacemaker extractors, high flow cats, and full 2 into 1 exhaust that's sounds bloody amazing like a v8 should!

Has all usual xr options fitted 3.45 LSD, leather steering wheel, sports cluster etc...

It has a set of FTR tickford mags with rwc tyres, full pedders suspension, slotted and cross drilled disc rotor brakes...

I'm sure there is a lot more I've missed ... This is a great project as most of the expensive work is done!!

The car owes me much more than asking price but I have a newborn son and have just purchased a house so they take priority ...

I've lowered the price and will negotiate more if some items are not wanted such as body kit or wheels ...
$3900.00
SMS Contact is best due to working hours thank you...

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]