Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS: IMMACULATE 2007 XR6 TURBO - EGO - 6 SPEED AUTO
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BFII XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

FORD FALCON XR6 TURBO - EGO - 6 Speed auto
PRICE: 21000 ono

99% Country driven. Has had a very easy life for an XR6 turbo.

Has factory 18 inch rims and four good condition Sumitomo HTRIII tyres.

Has factory premium sound and luxury pack, and leather trim seats

Also has dual zone climate control so each side can be adjusted to different temperature! Perfect for the wife or missus!

Selling due to work car being supplied to travel to and from work. Car is sitting in garage doing nothing.

Definitely NO smokers/NO animals/ in fact NO-one with dirty clothes on allowed in car!

Bought car in November 2008 as an ex Managers car from Macarthur Ford Campbelltown (not ex demo).

I have owned the Falcon for almost 2.5 years and loved it to death. Got a hand wash and wax once a week, paint was clayed and sealed once every six months. (no commercial car washes)

Car is completely stock and unmolestered.

Body is perfectly straight.

Comes with genuine 'ripcurl' waterproof seat covers!

Car has full service history from the local Ford dealership. The dealership ended up frustrated with me due to me being so fussy with the car!

Car was serviced on time, and with the oil being changed by owner every 5000km's (Nulon full synthetic). Diff oil has been changed every 50000km's

Car was always warmed when cold, has NEVER has been flogged, and has never seen a race or track day. Ask anyone that knows me in town, I treat it like a baby accelerating slowly

and braking slowly.

Since I have owned the car, it has had 99% highway kilometers, and you can notice when you drive it!

This car is mechanically A1. Engine runs beautifully and flawlessly. The german ZF six speed automatic is so smooth you cant feel the gear changes! Absolutely nothing to spend on tyres/rego etc. Rego expired on 26 Jan 2011. And will come with 12 months rego from this date.

Tyres are 80% all round.

Wheel alignments performed every six months.

Comes with headlight protectors, aftermarket foglight protectors (better than genuine ford protectors!)

Boot liner, dont have to worry about dirtying the boot carpet

Everything works perfectly inside.

Rarely had any passengers on back seats.

Comes with genuine Ford floormats

Comes with an extra MyFord Factory extended warranty 3years/100000kms. i.e. factory warranty runs out on July 30th 2013!

Anything the car needs fixed under warranty, take it into any Ford dealership and it will be repaired free!

Drives absolutely perfectly on road. With cruise control on, and country roads which I mostly drove it on, I always averaged 8.5ltrs/100km!

Car is located in Tumut, NSW 2720.

Comes with 12 months rego

Come with a set of 4 X 17inch rims and car bra!

Phone 0400780792

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]