Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: FS: Mazda Bravo B2600 Ute - Great Condition. Great Workhorse 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS: Mazda Bravo B2600 Ute - Great Condition. Great Workhorse
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU XR8 220 Manual

Up for sale is our very reliable work horse. This has been an excellent car and is only been sold due to a change of job and not needing a ute anymore.

The car is a 1997 Mazda Bravo B2600 alloy tray ute with a manual gearbox.

Vehicle is offered for sale WITHOUT Registration or roadworthy at this stage hence the low selling price.

The vehicle runs well and can be test driven, both petrol and LPG systems work although I am informed by a mechanic that the petrol system requires the air flow meter to be replaced as it runs roughly, these can apparently be sourced for only around $100, I have not bothered as the ute runs very well on Gas and is so economical. On that note, I never carry any heavy weight with the car and only occassionally tow a small trailer and with that I can easily get over 500km to a tank of gas making it very cheap to run.

The vehicle has been serviced regularly every 10,000kms with Castrol Magnatec and new filters all its life and the engine is in very good condition, the oil always comes out nice and clean. The car can boast:

- nearly new tyres
- a very good heater and air conditioner
- fan belts were all replaced 6 months ago
- New starter motor about 2 years ago
- New radiator about 2 years ago.
- Gearbox and clutch rebuilt about 5 years ago.
- Diff, gearbox and coolant regually services
- New Iridium plugs, leads, and ignition components onlt about 18 months ago
- the exhaust and brakes are in good condition.

I am not a mechanic but I cant imagine getting a roadworthy would be to difficult as all in all its a good running vehicle.

Dont let the kilometers (345000) scare you, the car spent most of its life being used up and down the highway by the previous owner delivering carpet so it didnt work very hard at all. Mostly light throttle cruising. A test drive will prove to you that it does drive like it has done a lot less k's.

The clutch has a slight bearing noise when in neutral with the pedal realised and is the only real fault with the car but I have been told by a mechanic that is will cause no issue and has done it for a long while without any issue.

VIN NO JM0UFY06500124500

Please note the price is $3000 and is a little negotiable

Contact Glenn on 0412 933 787

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]