Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: FS Melb-Full LTD mocha leather seats f/r suit sedan+door t's 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS Melb-Full LTD mocha leather seats f/r suit sedan+door t's
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

For sale: Rear LTD leather seats Rear & x4 door trims.

FRONT SEATS SOLD! rears available complete. & door cards no uppers otherwise complete..

Item Condition: Fully functioning passenger and driver electric seat base's & rear recline & lumber support adjustments. door trims have lower carpet door pockets, & curtsy lights, padded arm rest's & window switches. (missing uppers with grain that clip on) but can supply uppers and clips of spare fairmont door cards in mocha but with no grain. if purchased for advertised price. all leather was hot soaped by me & conditioned with Autoglym leather conditioner as when i purchased it, it was pretty dry. obvious ware on seat bases front and back, and sides for exit of vehicle on front seats. but i managed to get it all as best condition as possible for what it is. it came from a 240,000k ltd. i would use it but im hopefully selling the car. so id rather it go to somebody of use. i am after a reasonably quick sale too so let me know if you are interested. Side bolsters for the rear are suit sedan, not long wheel base. so no re-covering your originals with the material and looking half assed if your wanting to fit it a sedan. will all fit nicely. (this was for my ef fairmont) seats were purchased from a member here Seth. MINT-8.

Price and price conditions: $110 slight neg. don't hesitate & let me know your interest.

Extra Info: have pictures in phone so can sms as of now. but will get pictures on my camera in the next couple of days. if your keen enough ill sms. or local enough come around and have a look!

Pictures: coming, but can sms now (genuine interested buyers only) no time wasters please.

Contact Details: Call Paul on 0416 623 532 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0416 623 532      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: upto buyer.

Thanks. Paul :cool:

PICTURES: Note - the side bolsters pictured are the ltd's. i sourced sedan mocha ones to match for fitment to sedan. thats how the set comes.

will get door trim ones later tonight.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]