Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: .FS/SWAP My 20" wheels AU> Machined face look. 4 D-Agents. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: .FS/SWAP My 20" wheels AU> Machined face look. 4 D-Agents.
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

As above.

I Currently have 20x8 MNM Diesel (BBOSS Elinor look a likes) with 225 35 20 front tyres with 98% tread. Few cuts on edge from previous owner not having rolled guards. but tyres could be fliped on the wheels no problems. an there is no effect on the tyre from it.

Rears are 245 25 20 with 50%. they are usable center tread is good. just the rh side the outer edge is warn smooth again flipped on the rim you wouldn't see it and if on a live axle car there would be no contact to the road on that edge. so tyres still have k's on them left. but ideally. they need to be replaced to match the front tyres condition and size.

My offer for the swap is i will offer a cash adjustment.. and if they want to use that to purchase the 2 new tyres for the wheels they can.

I have imaged all the wheel and tyres condition individually. rims them self are in vgc. have no problems with them. 1 small chip on the very outer lip on the rh rear. thats all.

An Honest sale here. (wheels are just not what i want) & i will cash adjust for the swap. or sell in current condition for$ offers at this stage. more just want to swap to save me selling and buying some anyway!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

To outline it all.

Ideal
Swap 20" for 20" Dark agents with cash adjustment

Possible
OR I MAY BE KEEN ON 19" agents again like i had so let me know if yours got them also.

Or cash sale. $ free at this stage. more just want to swap to save me selling and buying some anyway!
20x8 MNM Diesel (BBOSS Elinor look a likes) with 225 35 20

-front tyres with 98% tread.

-Rears are 245 25 20 with 50%. they are usable center tread is good. just the rh side the outer edge is warn smooth again flipped on the rim you wouldn't see it and if on a live axle car there would be no contact to the road on that edge. so tyres still have k's on them left.

Pictures:

On my car:

Individual condition:
RR

RL

FL

FR

Cheers. Paul. :cool:

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]