Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: fs vic random leftovers from PSIXR 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: fs vic random leftovers from PSIXR
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

have some items from my el xr6 turbo for sale,all items will be listed on ebay in 1 week unless sold on the forums,items are advertised on boosted,and fordforums aswell
Wolf 3d v4,with hand controller and instruction manuals,there is about 1-1.5 meter's of loom,there is not a sotware disc though,i lost the original,then replaced it with the upgrade software,but lost that disc too.the new software is available from wolf still for about $70.
can also include a genuine distributor,that has been modified for the wolf(have to move the hall effect sensor 60 degrees) which also has custom made leads from performance ignitions,the magnecore leads have a 45 degree bend on the plug boot to keep them as far away from the turbo as possible.the leads cost me $275
also included will be 2 ignitors,one i was using and a brand new spare
wolf and modded distributor $950 plus $20 post
AU rocker cover,i had this painted proffesionally,not a dodgy spray can job,only thing with it is the paint at the front lower has chipped off a little where my fans hit it as pictured $85 posted
genuine el xr bonnet vents,the right hand vent is cracked as pictured,a little stop putty or bog and it would be fine,its not out of shape at all
$120 posted
seimens 760cc injectors,set of 6 done less than 10,000kms,didnt have to use a driver box with them $380 posted
turbosmart boost tee and hdi vacuum manifold,only have to have one vacuum fitting in your manifold then run everything from the manifold,BOV,boost gauge ect $90 posted
i am open to reasonable offers via pm
cheers

97 el xr6,5 speed short shifter,sequential scoop,no arial,freshly resprayed,low on 17's,3 inch zorst,stainless hi flo cat,snort stage 3 stainless manifold,garrett t04e,front mount cooler,wolf 3d ecu,seimens 760cc injectors,walbro fuel pump

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]