hey guys didnt really want to have to do this but its time for the ef to go, running low on cash and need a cheap run around for the next few years seeing im about to become a student again, and really itching to get the brock project started.
the car will be sold as is here is a list of featurs.
car is a white 95 ef fairmont with the following
- 300,*** kms
- dual fuel
- 15 inch ef ghia alloys with new tires
- lowered on shortend monroe shockers and king springs ssl rear and sl
- front and rear camber kit
- after market stereo head unit with aux.
- kenwood door speakers and 6x9 rears
- chrome inner door handles, hand brake and shifter out of nl ghia.
- 2.5 inch sports exhust with ba xr6 tip
- recently serviced with gas tune up etc.
- uaual marks for a car of its age.
- runs well on both petrol and gas.
- rego till april 2011
- price negotiable with our without roadworthy.
- all usual fairmont goodies with el fairmont grille and el fairmont garnish.
- p-plate friendly
asking price is 3,000 as is, or 3,500 with a roadworthy. only needs to be lifted for roadworthy, would like to see the car go to somebody who would enjoy it. is a tidy cruiser. any more info pm me amd we can go from there. car is located in Drouin.
Last bumped by goody21 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests