Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: Hybrid EB Project Car Still up for sale 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Hybrid EB Project Car Still up for sale
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:23 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 1992 EB hybrid monster

QLD, Australia

Hello Fordmod members, due to unforseen circumstances I have to sell my project car, it is a 1992 EB Falcon GLi painted in a PPG Pearl Paint called Perfect Purple. Let me begin with what exactly youll be getting with this car: You are getting the body, x4 doors & locks, boot lid & lock, Sony Scorcher Rear bar with custom dual exhausts cut out, x2 front gaurds with Clear indicators & moulds, EB clear brake lights, BA xr6 Engine complete (doesnt have BBM) however it has a brand new power steering pump never used before, BA T5 gear box, ICC, BEM & CD Player (6 stacker) BA xr6 cluster, New gear box and e-series engine mounts, Custom K-frame to fit BA engine, BA xr6 Dash with wirring, engine bay and cabin wirring (i dont have the door harnesses thow). BA xr6 Turbocharger in need of rebuild also comes with oil lines and dump pipe and sensor BUT i dont have the manifold due to a dodgy seller. You also get the custom FULL fibre glass EF/EL bonnet which has a BA buldge in it & the Genuine EL xr6 Front bumper bar, also comes with genuine EL xr6 head lights & indicators (rare as hens teeth these things) and finally it comes with a set of Genuine BA xr6 17inch mags and Tyres (mags are in average condition so are tyres. Ok I think thats everything. Now my asking price.... Ill start at $4500 Ill consider sensible offers just PM me or leave a message AND PLEASE no time wasters, dreamers or tyre kickers as I was just previously stuffed around by an elder local here. If the car doesnt sell in a few weeks Ill wreck it out on here.

Ok Photos and my build thread can be viewed here: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=77902

Please any questions just message me and Ill get back to you asap. Also I can help with transporting the vehicle in QLD, but we will have to sort out a price. As for interstate buyers I can help assists with a transport truck. Thanks for your time.

PRICE DROP!!! $4000 not including atomic cams and head.

Weapon of choice, EB shell with a EL XR front powered by a BA engine.

BUILD THREAD: commercial-sponsors-forum-f53/the-hybrid-eb-build-dohc-xr6-ba-interior-and-a-el-xr-front-t77902.html

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]