Fordmods Logo

FS (Melb) Reco head w/cam & rocker gear 94ab casting 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS (Melb) Reco head w/cam & rocker gear 94ab casting
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:18 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

Here we have a 94AB cast head just removed (1 December 07). Apparently reco'd earlier this year. Engine started blowing smoke (worn rings) and thus a replacement engine was fitted to avoid being EPA'd. The head was clearly worth saving. Very clean condition and as stated is complete with cam and rocker gear so it can just be dropped onto another engine.

You can inspect the gasket to see it wasn't blown and i have a straight edge and feeler guages to show it isn't warped either.

$350

0417507875 any time

Pick up in Thornbury Melbourne or will deliver in metro Melb for a small charge to cover my time/fuel.

P.s. if interested i can also arrange crow valve springs to be fitted for extra allowing you to upgrade your cam at a later date. I also ported one of these heads for myself recently. search my thread on the SVO build up.

EA SVO Fairmont Ghia - Recaros, Bilsteins, Sunroof, SVO rims and body kit, Genie headers, DBA rotors. T5 steeda triax short shifter. 3.27 lsd. (EL 4.0 ported/polished, rebuilt and balanced, Dev5 cam. J3 chipped EL ecu, AU injectors).

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]