FS [WA]: Moving House Sale 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Moving House Sale
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

NSW, Australia

Hi guys, moving house in a week or 2 and need this stuff gone asap, all pricing is negotiable,

First is my 20's wheels are Kuro Omega, advanti copies basically, all wheels in top condition apart from one gutter mark about 20cm long from the previous owner, tyres are 95% front and about 80% rear 225/35/20, they are Holden/Ford stud pattern, do not come with nuts or lock nuts, also open to swaps for 19's or 20's $1100

Front tyres,

Rear Tyres,

next is my standard intercooler of my BA XR6T, excellent condition, $75

next twin 2 1/4 inch cat back exhaust once again off my XR6T, came on the car when I bought it, it has 2 small holes in it which you can see in the pics, decent upgrade on the standard stuff, still nice and quiet even on boost, $150

next is a 2 1/2 inch X-Force merge pipe that came with my current exhaust, never been used still in bubble wrap, only unwrapped to take the pic but as mine is a turbo I do not need this section, will suite BA/BF XR8/GT and I think it will fit the 3v V8's also but not sure, $170

next is a T5 conversion for EA-EL, comes with flywheel, shifter, pedal box that i reinforced, does come with clutch pedal and cable just not pictured, bought this with the intention of converting my lane to manual but then I bought the XR6T, $300

next is a complete gas kit I bought to put in another lane i had but plans changed, tank is not in date but comes with computer, tank, all wiring I could get, mixer etc, $100

next is the standard air intake of the mrs VE SS, comes complete, $75

last is a set of lukey performance rear muffler for VE V6/V8 sedans, bought them a few days ago but not what we were after, only fitted to the vehicle for about 20min then taken back off, $250

Cheers
Josh

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]