Joined: 9th Mar 2009
Ride: EF Fairmont
[For sale: Hi, For Sale is my Champagne Gold, EF Fairmont, with all EL Ghia + with high series option's & interior/chrome/grain etc.. + much more.
Item Condition: This car is in immaculate condition, very meticulously maintained by me. & what i believe to be tastefully modified. This time its got to go, im selling due to an extension of family commitments & me owning another couple of cars, i need to sell for some 3-4cyl power. to get me around & my partner & our (baby's) .
Price and price conditions: $4900ono with original wheels to go.. So 5x factory alloys fairmont alloys all with Good RWC Michelin tyres. & i also have 2x dunlop 215's to replace the 205's for a wider look. tyres are brand new & not fitted still with the hairs on them
Extra Info: see below
Car has done 255,000k's - i have serviced and always maintained it regularly in my ownership. Ill start by giving a list of things i have done since owning the car..
So I purchased the car standard from a car yard in Moorabin 2 years ago.
(every thing i have replaced i have the original part still here (for returning to stock purpose if needed etc"
Original parts for the car list:
Standard Fairmont grill + badge
Original interior bits,
Velour Door trims,
Standard plastic door handles,
Seat plastic drivers.
Tbar & button
5x Fairmont wheels with Michelin tyres Tyre's are about 65% all around!
Thats it off top of my head.
Things i have replaced & modified on the car in no order.
What i have done:
- 4x new disc + pads + wheel bearings & dust hub seals replaced maximum 10,000k's ago with full slotted + drilled rotors & pads
Painted in heatproof ceramic gunmetal grey paint
- 20% window tint all over.
- Rear Ghia boot spear badge "New"
- Rear ghia curved badge
- Ghia boot numberplate surround chrome (complete chrome, no Grey either side of the plate)
- x2 new headlights (Note RH has gone yellow needs another one again)
- New fairlane Grill & New chrome grill badge
- New Ghia Bonnet emblem fitted (after pictures used) will get a current one of that..
- Lower Nl fairlane front bumper cornering lights. Wired to Parker circuit so you can drive parker's & as fog's or headlights an fog's or just flick the switch i have hidden & it cuts the earth to the relay i wired for the corner lamps & the car is back to normal configuration.
- EL Ghia leather & wood grain door trims with ghia badge's ( Curtsy lights wired into the interior lighting circuits to operate together, all lights go off after timer, & with door locks etc)
- LTD Chrome Door Handles
- Ghia series 1 wood-grain dash spear with LTD center badge NEW
- Fairlane Tbar surround (re cleared 2pac & oven baked as it was scratched) now mint.
- Ghia Tbar with Chrome button
- Chrome Fairlane handbrake button
- Replaced Trim computer
- New Lh window actuator/regulator
- Cat Back exhaust and twin 2.5inch rolled end tips. rear muffler in the tail pipe also so (no drone) as i have children.
- New passenger side engine mount!
- Trans mount.
- New bosch coil pack
- New NGK 8mm leads
- New plugs
- K&N air filter
- trans serviced and is in very good shape. shifts and drives smoothly
- New Large century HD battery fitted recently
- Drivers seat is a re skinned to keep the trim matching, & has a fairlane electric seat base, i wired onto the 30 or 40 second power circuit the car has when key removed etc.
- EL Ghia sun visors
- El Cappa colored interior Electrics, trip & climate, vent dials, buttons & switches you name it. to complete the EL ghia theme.
- Also Have to fit up a Mint LTD leather cappa wheel, with colour matched el ghia cruise buttons. ready to go.
- DVD - Kenwood single din pop out. If the car sell's for the right price. i will include the DVD system. will negotiate it all with buyer.
- Front VDO Dayton 6" cross over splits
- Rear 6.5" cross over splits
- Ported rear parcel shelf (no holes cut in no steal, just in the center the carpets cut for holes.) lets the volume out of the boot into the car
- $150 amp cabling kit will remain.
- Car has a sound stream 15" dual-voice coil sub & round back fiber box. & amp but these will not be included. stereo need to fit your amp and sub! plus a deck if no dvd included. $1000 unit thats all.
Car is just stock, standard drive line, does now have a sports exhaust (recipts for $380 fitted at performance exhaust ringwood only 2 months ago max!) just every thing done is cosmetic or visual. to make me a clean well presented daily driver etc.
Reg exp: Nov 2nd 2011 so long rego. was recently paid.
its now basicly EF/EL Ghia Look alike. minus leather and exterior chrome body strips otherwise complete el.
that's about all for now!
Any inquiry's just give me a call.
Pictures: See Below
Contact Details: Paul on 0426 246 001 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0426 246 001 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0426 246 001 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Location: Melbourne, Vic, Eastern suburbs.
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: come have a look
Car will be in carsales next couple of weeks.
Thanks, Paul [/b]
NOTE before sale,
I have to fix the power steering high pressure line. its weeping from the reservoir teflon seal. i priced it and will replace it $110 bucks. also need to check out the ignition barrel. as with the ignition key fully armed its not turning on the accessory circuit. if i twist the key back a little it works. so a bad contact i believe or a warn key.. but i will rectify that and it will be a replacement barrel or repair what it necessary. its just annoying atm. jump in an start it an have to twist key back most of the time :banghead:
Thats literally all, i leave nothing un fixed or as a problem on the car, any thing as a current issue, is only recent and Will be repaired before sale.
Honest sale, no time wasters. i know there are plenty for sale. for probably less. but if you want the work done for you. a clean reliable good looking car. then check it out for your self :good:
Thanks again, Paul.
I recenlty paid the reg, so long reg also. exp Nov 2 2011
Just an update, My 20's sold today, car now is back to its fairmont wheels. the original look. Check parts trader for mt hub spacers up forsale.
& car now has a revised price, im after $4900ono as mentioned has long reg. no time wasters. good clean honest car. the work is done for you. just enjoy the ride.
Need a zippy zip car real soon. let me know about those hot hatches if you got one for trades lol. or if your just interested in general.
Updated pics coming.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests