Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: NF Fairlane Ghia 5.0 Wrecking+other bits. 100% ON! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: NF Fairlane Ghia 5.0 Wrecking+other bits. 100% ON!
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Well its definatley happening this time. Car is now off the road and being stripped out.I have lost a lot of PM's from people wanting stuff so please message me again to organise it.
The car is coming off the road thsi weekend/early next week. DEFINATELY HAPPENING THIS TIME!

Here are a few bits and prices. If there is something you want that is not listed PM me.

NF Fairlane Ghia doortrims. Pretty much mint condition. $300 including woodgrain. Will not seperate.
PRICE DROP TO $250
NF High Series Cluster with 17xxxxkms on it. Great condition. $150

Tickford XR6/XR8 perferated leather steering wheel. Grey in colour. Approx 10 months old.. Was brand new in wrapper when I bought it. $165 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Mickey Mouse NF Ghia seats. $160 for full set.

Chrome Door handles. $100 set

Fairlane chrome grille. $100

Set of 4 bilstein shocks , superlow front and low rear springs and front and rear HUGE sway bars. $500

The 5.0 is not available as I am using it in my Maverick.

V8 auto box. Reconditioned about 20000kms ago. Full service and new solenoids about 5000kms ago. Shifts great not slips or clunks. Also have electronic shiftkit for it. $400

The 3.45 diff with Lockright centre that is 8000kms old. It will be $750 disc to disc. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Fibreglass EF XR style body kit.Has EL front bar lip. Consists of side skirts with sails , front and rear bar lips and boot spoiler. I paid $380 for it as its in good condition then rubbed it back for painting. After $300 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Underdrive Pulleys. Will come with both the underdriven alternator pulley and a BA Falcon one to allow the alternator to actually charge at idle. $190 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

EF Fairmont power window conversion. Includes regs , door and floor looms and console switches. Rear window switches are in the door trims. $100 ono. SOLD.
I also have a fair amount of EF Fairmont gear here too (climate control , BCM's , etc) Let me knwo what your after.
More stuff will be added as I get time.
If you want any other information PM me or call me on 0405456879
Matt

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Last bumped by Matt_jew on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]