Fordmods Logo

FS [OTH]: NGK AFX Powerdex Wideband Air Fuel Meter Kit 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: NGK AFX Powerdex Wideband Air Fuel Meter Kit
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Lots, all Fords

New Zealand

Here is an NGK AFX Powerdex Wideband Air Fuel ratio meter kit. It is brand new, never used, still in the box. Through a strange twist of fate I ended up with two. The other one is fitted to my car and I am very happy with it's operation. These kits are rated very highly in USA, that's why I bought it. They come standard with the much more expensive & reliable NTK 5-wire sensor, which is superior to the bosch 5-wire sensor that many other kits come standard with. The controller has an easy calibration process which makes it suitable for use even with heavily leaded racing fuels. From the manual the suggested re-calibration period ranges from 2 months (street, unleaded fuel) to 2 hours (extreme racing, leaded fuel). The controller has a 0-5V output for datalogging. Price is $340 including postage.

Attachments:
Picture 347.jpg
Picture 347.jpg [ 64 KiB | Viewed 155 times ]

XA Faimont 351C, AU2 XR8 Manual 5.0, DA LTD 5.0, Mk1 Capri 5.0, 1995 Mustang 5.0, EF2 XR8 Manual, EF2 Fairmont Ghia 5.0, AU3 XR8 Auto, AU2 XR8 Auto, AU2 XR8 Manual Ute, TE Cortina 5.0 Manual, DU LTD 5.0 soon to be manual

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]