Fordmods Logo

FS [SA]: NL Fairlane Ghia Concorde 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: NL Fairlane Ghia Concorde
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Fairmont, XG Ute

1997 NL Fairlane Ghia Concorde.

Ford built about 1000 NL Concordes. The extras included the Tickford motor and suspension, 3.45 LSD Differential, two tone Howe leather, Momo woodgrain and leather steering wheel and Gold exterior badging.

The car also has the usual Fairlane options. All electrics, Aircon and heating work perfectly. It has a factory tow bar and trans cooler.

The body is clean and tidy, has the usual small scratches and dents. The front has some stonechips from country roads and the car is not in showroom condition, but still looks great.

The interior is also tidy, the leather is excellent bar the usual wear mark on the drivers seat bolster. The roof lining is not sagging at all and nothing is broken or missing.

The car is fitted with superlow King springs, has 17" Speedy wheels in excellent condition and the tyres are all new. The Sony CD/MP3 Headunit is almost new, the front speakers have been replaced with Pioneer items. I will also include the factory stereo and six stacker CD player.

The registration is paid until the end of December, and the car still has two sets of keys.

It drives very well, the auto shifts perfectly and the engine is quiet and still goes very well. Uses no oil and doesn't appear to leak anything. Lots of parts have been replaced recently and the car shouldn't need anything done for a while, just routine servicing.

I'm asking $4500 for the car, I am negotiable on price but I don't NEED to sell this car. Don't bother making stupid offers.

We simply don't need two cars any more, and its barely moved in weeks.

PM me if interested.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]