Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices 

 

Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

will you be going to liverpool this friday night i could pick up items then if you want?

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 71

Joined: 22nd Dec 2009

Ride: EF Fairmont

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

bradley4567 wrote:
will you be going to liverpool this friday night i could pick up items then if you want?

wich items dude? you havnt told me what you want yet and no probs mr hans there yours
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 197

Joined: 28th Dec 2009

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EF- Wagon

Location: Toowoomba
QLD, Australia

if mr hans pulls out then im def keen on the lights. Just need to know postage costs on them to Toowoomba Qld 4350
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

familybus wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
will you be going to liverpool this friday night i could pick up items then if you want?

wich items dude? you havnt told me what you want yet and no probs mr hans there yours


well the head for sure 100%,

the climate control gear do you have everything for a conversion,

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 am 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 71

Joined: 22nd Dec 2009

Ride: EF Fairmont

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

bradley4567 wrote:
familybus wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
will you be going to liverpool this friday night i could pick up items then if you want?

wich items dude? you havnt told me what you want yet and no probs mr hans there yours


well the head for sure 100%,

the climate control gear do you have everything for a conversion,
dude read further up :roll:
ive got the climate control but im not sure if the rest of the stuff you need is in the dash or not!
i do have the dash here wich ive had others wanting to buy for the asking price wich i reduced for you if you were buying the climate control aswell! if you want the dash and climate control its normal asking price dude as you hadnt got back to me and would have been sold a while ago!

ok gentlemen Head is sold to Brad and all else still for sale at asking prices untill this coming monday when all will be withdrawn and sold elsewhere!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 66

Posts: 2548

Joined: 18th Mar 2006

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

Location: wollongong
NSW, Australia

hi harv,will you be home tomrrow as i may be around your way,hans

 

_________________

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 1634

Joined: 8th Jul 2007

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: EL F100 CAPRI XR EF

Power: 234 rwkw

Location: brighton
SA, Australia

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

familybus wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
familybus wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
will you be going to liverpool this friday night i could pick up items then if you want?

wich items dude? you havnt told me what you want yet and no probs mr hans there yours


well the head for sure 100%,

the climate control gear do you have everything for a conversion,
dude read further up :roll:
ive got the climate control but im not sure if the rest of the stuff you need is in the dash or not!
i do have the dash here wich ive had others wanting to buy for the asking price wich i reduced for you if you were buying the climate control aswell! if you want the dash and climate control its normal asking price dude as you hadnt got back to me and would have been sold a while ago!

ok gentlemen Head is sold to Brad and all else still for sale at asking prices untill this coming monday when all will be withdrawn and sold elsewhere!


just bring the head dont worry about the climate control it requires alot of parts and alot of time,

brad

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 71

Joined: 22nd Dec 2009

Ride: EF Fairmont

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

bradley4567 wrote:
familybus wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
familybus wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
will you be going to liverpool this friday night i could pick up items then if you want?

wich items dude? you havnt told me what you want yet and no probs mr hans there yours


well the head for sure 100%,

the climate control gear do you have everything for a conversion,
dude read further up :roll:
ive got the climate control but im not sure if the rest of the stuff you need is in the dash or not!
i do have the dash here wich ive had others wanting to buy for the asking price wich i reduced for you if you were buying the climate control aswell! if you want the dash and climate control its normal asking price dude as you hadnt got back to me and would have been sold a while ago!

ok gentlemen Head is sold to Brad and all else still for sale at asking prices untill this coming monday when all will be withdrawn and sold elsewhere!


just bring the head dont worry about the climate control it requires alot of parts and alot of time,

brad
ok cool no probs see yah there and yep ill be home tomorow Hans ill call you in the morn :wink:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:25 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 5

Joined: 9th Aug 2007

Ride: Series I EF Fairmont Ghia

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

familybus wrote:
$50 now $40
Image


Are the door actuators still available? is the price each, or for the lot? Where abouts is pickup from?

Cheers
Sam
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 71

Joined: 22nd Dec 2009

Ride: EF Fairmont

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

LeifAlbor wrote:
familybus wrote:
$50 now $40
Image


Are the door actuators still available? is the price each, or for the lot? Where abouts is pickup from?

Cheers
Sam
sorry bud there sold!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:02 am 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 51

Joined: 23rd Feb 2009

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: ea fairmont ghia

Location: ballarat
VIC, Australia

Electric window switch out of the centre console.. Still got it????
And it needs to be for all four doors... But it's a fairlane so it's gotta lol
30 bucks?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 71

Joined: 22nd Dec 2009

Ride: EF Fairmont

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

redhatkid wrote:
Electric window switch out of the centre console.. Still got it????
And it needs to be for all four doors... But it's a fairlane so it's gotta lol
30 bucks?

sold already
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: NL fairlane parts!REDUCED prices
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 am 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 51

Joined: 23rd Feb 2009

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: ea fairmont ghia

Location: ballarat
VIC, Australia

Ay no worries
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:26 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names