Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: FS - NSW - EF XR6 '96 MANUAL - CLICK FOR DETAILS
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:50 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF Falcon XR6

VIC, Australia

FOR SALE

Ford Falcon EF XR6 Series 2 1996 model, manual, red, August 2005 rego, lowered with brand new Gabriel sports lowering shocks and reset springs, 17in BA XR6 turbo wheels with good rubber (still have original 15in wheels with 80% rubber), 2.5in mandrel bent exhaust with pacemaker headers (blue series), Front EL XR spoiler (lip), DBA crossed drilled and slotted brakes with new performance pads, heavy duty clutch with all new bearings (3 months old), upgraded cam, K&N flat panel air filter with cold air induction and AUIII XR8 air intake snorkel, near new fuel pump and fuel filter, new crank pulley and other surrounding pulleys, serviced every 5000km with quality products, clean engine – no leaks what so ever or noises, just a smooth deep idle and drive. Dashboard reads 308,000km but there is no sign of engine, body or interior wear – just immaculate all over, previous owner had a major rebuild done on the car at about 200,000km. Mechanic in my family so the car has always been well maintained. Prior to me the car resided in the central coast and was used as an everyday car from central coast to Gordon (northern Sydney suburbs) – that explains the higher km. I am the second owner. Dashboard upgraded to Tickford red background with blue instrumentation lights. Sony Xplode CD player (4x45 watts),

Only one downside to this whole car – it has minor hail damage from last month in the eastern suburbs (easy to repair, only on main panels). When I say minor I really mean minor – you can’t see it until your right up next to it. I got quoted under $1k to fix and re-spray the bonnet, roof and rear quarter because they connect to each other, and the boot – obviously that’s a mates rate but I can arrange the same for you if you wish.

You wont be disappointed with this car, it moves hard and has done well next to a VT SS Gen 3 in the airport tunnel – edged it out by half a car. Genuine reason for sale (lost my license in this car and want to upgrade to XR8 when I get it back). I can email pics of the car – can take whatever close up you like, or we can just meet up somewhere and I will show you. Inspection welcomed. Nothing to hind!

Asking $11K ono – all reasonable offers considered. Think about it, just about all the work is done – just need to fix the hail damage if it bothers s you. Other than that my car is outstanding and I’m really reluctant to sell but I’m forced too as mentioned above.

Contact me via. Email – zoops1@hotmail.com
Make subject matter in email something to do with “ford/falcon/XR6, etcâ€￾ as all email that is not on my contact list goes into a junk mail folder – and its hard to tell what is junk and for real.
Anthony – Botany NSW

It was really good!

Last edited by DALMO_501 on Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: PRIVE DROP - $10K
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:22 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

PRICE DROP - Time to sort the men from the boys

Someone mentioned too many km's? Like I said the engine was rebuilt @ 200Km and since only done slightly over 100Km - so basically its got lower kms than most cars.

Most XR's that sell here are about 9K anyway - and this has all the work done - u would spend more doing it up.

As for the selling in bit and pieces - i havent got time for that - just need to sell the car (no license and looking at buying a XR8 for when the license returns, lol)

SO THE NEW PRICE IS $10K -

It was really good!

Post subject: [b]NEW PICS ADDED TO MY MEMBERS AREA[/b]
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:41 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

NEW PICS ADDED TO MY MEMBERS AREA

http://www.fordmods.com/phpBB2/gallery.php?pageid=3&cart=DALMO_501&meetid=0

It was really good!

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

VIC, Australia

cleaned up the thread
stay on topic - if your not interested dont reply

Nicko

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:08 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Neo_nick - appreciate that dude! thanks.......

It was really good!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]