Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: QLD potentially selling my car. xh2 s pack 5ltr 97 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: QLD potentially selling my car. xh2 s pack 5ltr 97
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 pm 
Stock as a Rock

QLD, Australia

xh2 s pack 5ltr 97 model

lookin at selling within the next six months but not just yet. im not sure how much i want to sell it for but no less than $10000. its a clean and tidy car very reliable never had any problems mechanically, has never broken down and has never overheated. ive owned the car for about 18 months, it is good for cruising, comfortable to drive. before i sell it im doin some more work to it. so far ive spent over 12 000 on it. id rather not part with the car but i am saving up for a bmw m3 so i need to sell this. i dont have any piks of it yet but ill post as soon as i can

it is white, has xr lights, lowered suspension,staggered 20 inch rims 8.5 inch on front and 9.5 rears, black centres with crome lip, fairly load exhaust with extractors only a few months old, dark window tint, xr seats and steering wheel, decent sterio with subs, tourno cover, has tow ball, worked atr gearbox rebuilt with shift kit new clutch packs and 2500 stally. big bosh fuel pump 24lbs injectors and fuel pressure reg, ported lower manifold, sloted front rotors and racing pads. not sure what else to list but there is probably more. my plans for futher work to the car are modifyin the rear suspension and diff with taller diff gears for better acceleration and a few mods to the engine such as cam and gear drives

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]