Fordmods Logo

FS [SA]: RARE EL FAIRMONT GHIA 5SPD!! $3800ono 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: RARE EL FAIRMONT GHIA 5SPD!! $3800ono
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ef fairmont

SA, Australia

1997 el fairmont ghia, charcoal grey metallic in colour, very rare 5spd manual, xr6 tickford motor, LSD, leather interior, professionally lowered, low 168000kms, now has a el xr6 bodykit! 9 speaker stereo and 6 stacker in the boot, factory amp and sub, tinted windows, brand new tickford head been fitted 6 months ago,just changed the oil in the motor gearbox and diff, seat belts are all good and retract like new, power windows, climate control etc

this car has been VERY reliable to me and i love driving it. dont really wanna sell it but cant keep two cars.

bad points
drivers side door strip and door rubber is missing - $20 from the wreckers at the most
the second to last rubber block hanger for the exhaust has broken so the exhaust hits on the body when you go over a gutter on an angle but when your driving along its ok - $10 from local exhaust shop
clear coat on the boot has faded and the roof is just starting to fade - roof can be saved by getting it buffed but boot needs repainting to make it look better

apart from the things above this car is in excellent condition for its age and you can tell by looking at it that its only done 168000 kms

LUXURY AND PERFORMANCE

$3800 ono
ring or msg me on 0419148823 if interested. pickup from murray bridge
*my photos are on photobucket. ignore the three photos of the silver ef. also i havent got pics of the bodykit on yet.

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/hutchyxr6/

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]