I have for sale my old alarm system.
Was pulled off car during a period of time when I was having a lot of trouble getting the car to start. Turned out to just be a dodgey starter motor!
I'm not paying to have it put back on again so I'm selling it!
I couldn't find the actual alarm system on Google so I'll just have to give the specs as good as I can.
- 2-way pager; Range is great. I used to park it in my work car park and still be able to get a strong signal walking around inside the building. ~100m I'd say.
- Comes with two remotes; one LCD pager remote and one normal 4-button remote.
- External battery backup siren
- Turbo timer
- 2-stage shock sensor
- Multi-point immobilizer (3 point from memory)
- Self-leveling tilt sensor (alarm will sound if car is jacked up)
- Ultrasonic Sensors with adjustable sensitivity
- Internal piezo siren (~120db I think it was)
Thats all I can remember. It comes with the full installation, wiring and programming instruction book. I had it installed (and removed) at Mobiletek here in Adelaide and they said it was an easy install.
Cost me well in excess of $350 with all the extras (that was without installation)
I'm asking $150
Any questions just ask.
EF GT6 - 129.4rwkw - Feautured in Street Fords Issue #77
Last bumped by MoNGooSE on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests