Fordmods Logo

FS [SA]: S/C 2000 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura - SOLD!!! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: S/C 2000 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura - SOLD!!!
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU2 75th Anniversary Futura

SA, Australia

I just bought a 2007 MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B with a lot of fancy stuff. It's a lease car. So that means I have no room left to keep the AU, which means I need to sell it. I don't want to sell the AU, I've spent far too much on it and it still means a lot to me, but I just dont have the room.

So if you are after an AU with a lot of fruit in it, and plenty of life left in it. $6000 and it's yours, and it will include the following spare parts free as a bonus:

Full reconditioned AU head, a WADE AU1645 cam, a 2400rpm stall converter, 3 bar map sensor, a spare stock AU cam, 5 speed manual gearbox with bell housing to suit AU6, alloy ute tailshaft, new alloy short shifter, sandwich plate, flywheel, gear shifter as well as any other bits and pieces I have for it at the time of sale.

Car has done 208,000km, will have fresh oil change with ULX110 10w40 oil in it, new SAAS air filter done very shortly. (oil changes done every 10,000km)

I will also get the body detailed, clay barred and polished as well.

Just to recap what it already has:
Raptor Supercharger running 7psi
Frozen Boost water to air intercooler kit with heat exchanger
Full Eibach pro springs (between low and super low)
BOGE short shocks
XR6 diff with 3.45 LSD
Whiteline HD sway front and rear (I forget the size)
18" Speedy Envys with Roadstone 235/40/18s
Heavy duty trans cooler
Fully adjustable shift kit neatly fitted
Boost gauge
Alpine CDA9886 head unit
Alpine 1000w mono amp
Alpine 12" R spec sub in box
Series 1 painted bobtail spoiler
Near new copper core radiator with fresh coolant (copper will outlast a factory fitted radiator)
Tinted electric windows
electric mirrors
2.5" redback exhaust with pacemaker 4480 headers and hi flow cat.
stainless steel heat shield for headers to protect intercooler core
Slotted front & rear rotors, braided front brake lines, RDA front pads, Bendix HD rear pads
Dot 4 brake fluid.
Bruce heinrich fitted and tuned car making 205rwkw on e85 blend fuel. 180rwkw on 98.

That's all I remember off the top of my head, Im sure there is more. Just ask for any questions.

Please be aware, if I cannot get 6k for the lot, I will sell the s/c and parts separately to recoupe costs. Its priced to sell quickly and is a good deal in my opinion and you get a lot of stuff and parts thrown in for nothing. I'd rather it go to an enthusiast on here for a quick sale than putting on another website.

As for questions about it legalities. I have the car comprehensively insured and they have told me that as long as the supercharger is not the cause of any accidents your involved in, they will still honor the policy. As for road approval, I haven't had the time nor the funds to get it professionally engineered and tested.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. Would like to get this car off my hands by next week. I have photos of other things upon request.

3months rego just been paid.

C'mon guys, this is an excellent deal, and only will look at separating the s/c kit and all other parts from the sale IF I dont get my 6k asking price.

If you were to pay 6k, Selling all the parts will get you a good portion of money back if you sold them, therefore reducing the cost of the car itself. Otherwise the parts on the car will just make the car even quicker and more fun.

It's sad to see this thing go, but it's time to move on. Will be a sad day when this swaps hands.

edit: Just to let you guys also know, I have changed the front grille from a futura to a fairmont grill and chrome bonnet garnish. I also added a chrome fairmont boot garnish to the rear too. The exhaust doesn't have a chrome tip or anything either because I wanted the car to look semi sleeper-ish. It just has black dump tip ending before the bumper. The exhaust note also sounds very quiet too. Not stock quiet, it still has a mild sports note, just not droney or intrusive which I preferred.

SOME INTERIOR PICS ADDED. MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT GETTING THE INTERIOR CLEANED UP. THIS WILL BE DETAILED PRIOR TO SALE.

pictures of the parts that are included in the sale of the car. (not for separate sale)

Cheers
Shav

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]