FS [QLD]: Shed Clean Out! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Shed Clean Out!
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EF- Wagon

QLD, Australia

Hey guys basically i am having a clean up of the shed to make way for more s**t to go in there!

Up for grabs is as follows

Lowered Front Springs out of my ef wagon. I am unsure on these as the guy who fitted my superlows told me that they were not standard height and he believes that at one time or another these had been reset lower.The sale includes the factory Shocks as well- $50

Gli Dash With White Face- Approx 243k's on it.- $25

Ef XR6 Dash- Approx 218k's on it- $100

2 x EF coilpacks- One was on my spare motor and the other one came off my current motor but it is still fine and is near new.- $25 each

2 x Clear Side Indicators Part No- 13K309A- I bought these thinking they will fit str8 into my gli standard moulds but they didnt. I believe that these will fit into the moulds on fairlanes like the ones i am selling below.The picture shows the difference between the standard one and these ones i am selling $70

FAIRLANE Side Indicators and White Surrounds- As per pics there are very small cracks but i have highlighted them so they stand out for the buyers attention, one also has a missing clip on the back of it- $30

EL Fairmont Dash- Approx 264k's on it- Has Blue Led Conversion Completed already- $100

Ef series 1 Ashtray Surround- As per pics- have been hacked at by previous owner and the ashtray likes to pop open at times.- $10

I will post these items at the Buyers Expense- or pickup is available from Toowoomba Qld
Prices are only a guide- throw me an offer!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]