Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: SHED CLEANOUT! FORD & HOLDEN PARTS, GEELONG AREA 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: SHED CLEANOUT! FORD & HOLDEN PARTS, GEELONG AREA
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG Ute, ED XR8 Sprint, GPZ900R

VIC, Australia

Hey guys, cleaning out the shed so have a few things up for sale. PM me if your interested in any of this stuff or text on 0432624504. Pick up in geelong. Open to reasonable offers but nothing ridiculous, I don’t care if I don’t sell this stuff so don’t bother breaking my balls over it
Silver 16 inch hubcaps, good condition $15
Silver VR Acclaim (Swirlys) 15 inch hubcaps, average condition $70
Black 16 inch AU2 stockies, will fit AU, BA, BF, FG. Good condition with highwax tyres with lots of tread, probably only done 5 weeks of daily driving $320
Black 15 E-series stockies, good condition but the tyres won’t pass a roadworthy $50
Silver ED XR8 Sprint wheels, good condition with a little paint missing off one wheel, no centre caps $600
Rear brake rotors off ED Falcon, probably a bit of life left in them may get you out of trouble for a while $5 for the pair
Large K&N pod filter with homemade aluminium bracket to bolt onto Windsor MAF $40
Mandrel bent exhaust pieces, one Y piece and a twin 2.5 inch with supercat mufflers dumped at diff setup $100 for both
HD HR Holden white sunvisors, good condition may fit other models $50
Standard EF/EL intake snorkel, I have three of them, good condition $5 each
EF Fairmont head unit, missing volume knob, other than that it’s perfect $10
Early holden 13 inch wide wheels, just been sandblasted and painted, rare as hens teeth $500
I also have some parts coming soon, King spring superlows for the rear of E-series, near new, Full BA XR8 ute exhaust with cats, and extractors, BA/BF/FG 6 speed manual leather wrapped gear knob. If you’re keen on any of those parts let me know and I will PM you once I have them available.
Cheers

The Past: EF Fairmont, EL Fairmont 5.0, HR Special, NF Fairlane 5.0, GSX 250-F, BA II XR8, VS3 Ute, VS2 L67 Calais

The Present: FG Egas Ute, ED XR8 Sprint, GPZ 900R

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]