FS [WA]: Stuff that needs to go 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Stuff that needs to go
Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

NSW, Australia

Hay guys i have some things that need to go to fund parts for the lane to be put back on the road.

First up is a Jenson VM9213 fold out dvd player, was in my car for 2 weeks, bought brand new about a month and a bit ago when it went on clearance $200ono

next is a brand spanking new still in box cat convertor i bought for the lane until plans changed, these are not cheap as rrp on this is over four hundred bucks, $200ono,

Next is a stainless steal 2 1/2 inch high flow muffler that i bought for the lane aswell, i dont want to get rid of it but has to go, $150 ono

next is a set of 245/30/20 Achillies tyres that have just been sitting around for a few months now, they have seen no more then 200kms and still have the little knobs on them, $150 pair

Ok now thats what i have to sell, now what i will swap the above for is a mint EF/EL passenger side guard, preferably white but doesnt have to be, a EF/EL Fairmont/Fairlane bonnet, same deal doesnt have to be white but prefered, someone who can weld alloy and shorten my tailshaft or if anyone knows anyone that can would be great as i dont wanna pay for a custom one, NF/NL side mirrors both sides, EF/EL NF/NL drivers side door, it has to have electric window in it but doesnt have to have door trim and same again, doesnt have to be white but much prefered.

If anyone wants anything or has any of what i am after txt me on 0428 808 977 as you will get a quicker reply then on here.

Cheers
Josh

Ok DVD Player is gone and i now have the drivers door and passenger guard, the rest is still available, if nothing goes in the next few days these will end up on ebay.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]