Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: Turbo kit 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Turbo kit
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Here we have a turbo kit to suit an X-series Falcon...this kit was fitted to Pearly's old red XF Ghia, for those of you that remember it...

Since my wagon has been sold and I dont really have the need for this its up for sale

anyways comes with a stage 3 snort manifold and a T04E turbo, possibly a KKK unit was only run at around 6-8psi boost and was ultra reliable...has an external wastegate plumbed back into the dump pipe... (this need to be modified to fit to an e-series as it is in line with the steering shaft)

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

also comes with a monster cooler that was fitted to Brocky's silver XF along with a heap of various coler piping and silicone joiners...

as an added bonus also comes with a monza cooler,

Im sure ther is other bits and pieces to go with this such as a boost gauge, oil line, T piece, etc etc etc...

main thing you will need is a rising rate fuel pressure reg...unless your going to go straight gas

$1800 ono PM me here and I'll try and answer any questions, im not going to take ridiculous offers so dont waste your time/effort, no payment plans no s**t....

Kev

Succesful trades with blur1, Felony, Jinxed, Dansedgli, Commando, Peyote, WAGHOON

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]