Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: TW 170 Heads (new), 2x explorer manifold, crow cam t/b & MAF 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: TW 170 Heads (new), 2x explorer manifold, crow cam t/b & MAF
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:23 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

everything SOLD apart from t/b, polished manifold and cam.

Polished manifold $350
AU V8 t/b - $80
Crow cam - $350

Got some gear lying about that i dont need.

Brand new complete set of Trickflow Twisted wedge 170 heads with double valve springs. Just been pulled out of the box for photos. After $1600

75mm maf that i got from ferntree gulley auto salvage (they said came off a te50). $90

I have 2 explorer manifolds. One has been fully polished upper and lower and EGR spacer, with casting marks removed (comes with 5ltr v8 plate as well). It needs a clean up but will come up mint with some autosol or quick buff (spent a lot of coin to get this polished). Chasing $420, view pics below
Before
Gone over quickly with autosol

The 2nd one has got a ported lower but one runner needs to be finished. It has been ported following a TMOSS guide and does need to be alloy spot welded on 3 runners as casting has been broken through (cost about $20 a weld). Will match perfectly to a 165 afr or trickflow head (or anything smaller) with a felpro 1250 intake manifold gasket. Lots of work has gone into it, just no time to finish it other wise i would sell it for a lot more completed ($550). Doesn't come with v8 5ltr badge, only after $230.
3 runner circled where it has broken through

AU throttle body $90

Crow 621371 cam with a 112 LSA instead of 115. Hardly any use with the cam in perfect condition, made from billet not sardi like other cams. Goes exceptionally well with gt40p, AFR's or trickflow heads. Also has slight lopey idle and can run untuned easily. After $390, cost me a bit of $$$ because of the custom grind 112 LSA.

Located in roxburgh park, melb. Pick up only unless discussed otherwise through PM.

Cheers,

Eren

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]