FS (VIC): 2x10" Alpine Subbies in BOX, Alpine V12 2ch AMP, A 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: FS (VIC): 2x10" Alpine Subbies in BOX, Alpine V12 2ch A
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Hey guys,

Selling this for a mate (Sundeep off Fordforums) as he can't remember his password details here.

Cut n' paste from the other forums reads;

"All this stuff is in good to very good condition with VERY little use I would say. The subs and the carpeted box are in very good condition, no fading, tearing, dirtiness on the box and the subbies deliver clean crisp bass that can be heard metres and metres away.

The amp had the factory "Play loud for best results" sticker on it till only a couple of days ago.

The Digital Phase Processor has not been used much but was fitted under the driver's seat so is a bit scratched on the top, but the control unit is in very good condition.

Amp is a MRV-T503, 2ch. Was running the subbies perfectly, looking for $160 for it. Do a search on CarAudioAustralia.com for some more info or pics on it.

Subs are also running perfectly, the are Bass ZR's, not sure on model numbers or anything but they have a white centre and red writing. Looking for $300 for them both.

Phase Processor is a PXA-H600. I'm not sure exactly what it's for so I won't lie, but I know it's for those who are pretty serious about their audio systems. Looking for $350 registered post anywhere in Aus.

If you are interested call me on 0423431754 if you're keen on anything or drop us a PM."

Anyways, either you can reply here or send him a text or call him on the above number anytime.

He's reduced the price from $450 for the amp and subs to $390 all up!!!

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

yeh that sorta money is a little more fair as that alpine model 2 channel amp and the processor have been replaced twice with new models so its old gear but still good.

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Yeah it's quality stuff, was VERY clear and the bass was good.

Still for sale guys!

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:21 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF Futura

VIC, Australia

post a pic please.......

Rehab is for quitters !

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:11 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

do youhave pics and measurements of the subs and box?

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]