Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: VIC F/S RARE 1998 EL Falcon GLi NOW TAKING OFFERS 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: VIC F/S RARE 1998 EL Falcon GLi NOW TAKING OFFERS
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Hi guys, NOW TAKING NEAR OFFERS

I have this rare Falcon Sedan 6 seater For sale which is very hard to find these days. I bought this car just over a year ago as i have 4 kids and needed a 6 seater as a minimum but later found that my little kids could not sit in the spare front seat as they are underaged so as a result this car is of no use to me and it has to go.
I bought it privately for 1500 without rwc and registration as it was just sitting in the previous owners yard.
I have since spent quite a bit of $$$ to get the car to where it is today and who ever ends up buying it will appreciate the coin that has gone into it to make it a safe and enjoyable cheap every day car.

Parts added since purchasing car

Brand new gas system installed by EZYGAS in Blackburn under a year ago. This system is a recognised system and has not missed a beat since installation. It costs me under $30 a week to filll and is incredibly cheap to run. I did get the rebate from the government however paid over $500 out of my pocket to get this Sprintgas system installed. I have all receipts to prove installation/costs.

Bits purcased to get RWC During the year

Changed front and rear pads last year and also front discs
Brand new Exhaust system installed professionally fron Dandy exhausts with tiwn chrome exhaust tips, cost me $300 with tips.....
Genuine EL XR6 Leather Steering wheel with curise control buttons. $100
Genuine EL XR6 5 spoke wheels with borderline RWC tyres. I paid 350 for them
Brand new windscreen from Dandenong which cost me $230
Brand new LH Mirror $50

I have also converted the front end to give an EL XR6 Look. I bought the whole kit for 1400 which i had sanded back in prep for paint. The whole kit cost me $1400 and I will include the original front bar, headlights in sale.
I also have SSL KING Springs for the front and SSSL King Springs for the rear which ill include in the sale too. They costed me $180
I fitted the dash facia to el xr6 look with LED Blue illumination which looks great at night and it still has the original Kilometers on dash.
New EL XR6 Clock
New alpine Deck with Front USB input.
New rear alpine speakers,
New alpine Front Speakers.
New rear HD King Springs.
Genuine Tow bar
Painted side stripes to red

Its Galxy Blue
done 285xxx
Runs perfectly and will sell as is with 5 months reg and RWC for $2400 or unregistered for $1900

you can call me on 0411047017 or simply leave me a pm on here.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]