Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms 

 

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:32 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 1

Joined: 16th May 2010

Ride: xr8 sprint

Location: greymouth
New Zealand

hi,what parts are left on the car now,i was after a glove box manual and has the cruise control gone?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 638

Joined: 16th Feb 2005

Ride: EA Turbo

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Guys everything is gone, i've only got the sideskirts (aftermarket not sprint design), one almost brand new with original tread sprint wheel, the stereo system and yes I do have the glove box manual but want to keep it as a memory of once owning a sprint :P

 

_________________

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 732

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: LTDHO

Location: South eastern
VIC, Australia

needfordspeed wrote:
Guys everything is gone, i've only got the sideskirts (aftermarket not sprint design), one almost brand new with original tread sprint wheel, the stereo system and yes I do have the glove box manual but want to keep it as a memory of once owning a sprint :P


I might be interested in rim, I wish I knew you had it before!

When are you coming for the cat?

Oh I kept a piece of the Sprint too!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

you got a pic of the tread on the spare gilly?
i got 2 original michelins, another one might be cool :lol:

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 638

Joined: 16th Feb 2005

Ride: EA Turbo

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

LTDHO wrote:
needfordspeed wrote:
Guys everything is gone, i've only got the sideskirts (aftermarket not sprint design), one almost brand new with original tread sprint wheel, the stereo system and yes I do have the glove box manual but want to keep it as a memory of once owning a sprint :P


I might be interested in rim, I wish I knew you had it before!

When are you coming for the cat?

Oh I kept a piece of the Sprint too!


I'll pop by soon man, but if its in the way ill come get it asap if you like! And lol what are you keeping from it?

Steady ED wrote:
you got a pic of the tread on the spare gilly?
i got 2 original michelins, another one might be cool :lol:


Hey man, i'll get one for ya soon, it's a pretty funky tread pattern lol

 

_________________

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:35 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 732

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: LTDHO

Location: South eastern
VIC, Australia

[quote="needfordspeedI'll pop by soon man, but if its in the way ill come get it asap if you like! And lol what are you keeping from it?[/quote]
No rush.

I give you a hint, they are small and rectangle and the most important part! ;)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:41 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 613

Joined: 13th Mar 2010

Ride: EF Falcon Monti

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

BATTERY, they are small and rectangle :P


or the users manual

 

_________________

BANNED USER

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking ED XR8 Sprint 99524kms
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 638

Joined: 16th Feb 2005

Ride: EA Turbo

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

LTDHO wrote:
[quote="needfordspeedI'll pop by soon man, but if its in the way ill come get it asap if you like! And lol what are you keeping from it?

No rush.

I give you a hint, they are small and rectangle and the most important part! ;)[/quote]

Haha I get it, I was going to keep those, but cant remember why I didn't lol.

 

_________________

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names