Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Wrecking EFII Fairmont Ghia. Lots o Goodies! T5, leather etc
Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:05 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

UPDATED 30/5. NEW STUFF. LOOK!
31/05 Tidied up a bit
12/07 Car is now a tiny cube. Only what's listed is available now

I'm wrecking my beloved EFII Fairmont Ghia. First dibs here before ebay! T'was my first car and I cherished it for 5 years. Manual. Full tickford optioned (springs, body kit). Usual ghia goodies leather etc etc.
Unfortunately me and a pole got into a fight, the pole won.

Before:

After:

The cop on the scene said he attended an accident with a commodore the week before, exact same circumstances, guy died. I survived with little more than a cracked rib and some bruises.

Go Ford :)

Both airbags deployed, total obliteration of front driver side and most engine bay components around that area.
I'm in the process of tearing her down now so some things are still to come off the car but everything listed now is available for pickup from either Ascot Vale or Glenroy (bigger bits) or I'd be happy to post. Everything was kept in excellent condition and probably better than what you'd find on most cars, but I'm being honest and overly critical.

SOLD
Door Trims, Wheels, Window Switch, Air Filters, Cluster, BEM, Seats, Window Switch, Kick Panels, Handbrake, Console Lid, Gear Boot, Window Winder, Intertior Light, Manual ECU, Single Din Surround, Alarm, Gear Knob, Monaro Lights, Diff, T5 Conversion, Exhaust and a lot more crap I can't be bothered listing. Cheers guys, house is now almost carpart free :)

BIG BITS

Pacemaker 4480 extractors. Competition series ones. Fit EA-AU. With 02 Sensor (new at time of fitting 2 yrs ago)
White paint job wasn't my idea.
Dinged up.
No cracks in the welds or damage otherwise. Dents can be heated up and tapped out with a slide hammer if you're dedicated. Or an exhaust shop should be able to do the repairs. Or you could just put up with it haha.
Ebay says around 500 new, seen second hand good ones go for around like 300-400, so we'll say $100

Slight dent on first cylinder pipe from being hit by the power steering pump. Don't fret, only surface rust, the accident wasn't even a month ago.
Bigger dents on the lower section from the K-Frame.

EF Style tickford side skirts (no door pods) $100

Bootlid with 'Talon' spoiler $150

LITTLE BITS

MOMO EL GT Steering Wheel DOESNT INCLUDE BUTTONS. Actually I think this might be from an AU to be honest, but still very similar. In good condition. Incredibly rare. Incredibly sexy. Slight grip wear, all pictured. Wood is perfect. $400

Chrome door handles $80
Chrome itself is fine, surround is cracked on two of them, you can always pop over the handle into your old non broken surrounds!

Double din ash tray surround. Everything not so fine, tray comes down and closes but does not 'push' open if you know what I mean. $60

Cruise buttons $50
Buttony. Black. Work fine. (Don't mind the pics, superglue fixed that)

Starter motor. Works fine. $30

Indicators $5

Black EF Seatbelts. Good nick, slight wear where the belt isnt actually visible though.
Rears $50
Front passenger side (buckle top plastic bit snapped) $15 (drivers is a no no)

EF Style clear lower half tail lights. Crystal clear. No leaks. $20 ea

Rear console vents with lamp $15

Dash switches with gas-o-meter $30

Petrol boot switch $5

Clock. Has Blue LEDs for the writing, not for the actual screeny bit though $35

Climate Control unit EL GREY BUTTON STYLE $50

Indicator stalk, intermittent wiper adjustment! $25

Headlight Switch $10

MAF Sensor $10

Sub is a crossfire sub, no idea about the power rating, went fine with the amp strapped on the back. Looking for $50 for the sub amp and box

polk audio 6x9s 3 way, not bad sounding at all for rear fill, been kicking around for years, still go strong! $25

kenwood 7x10, 5 ways, $20

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0422 849 234 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
My old man is in hospital, I'm there most days all day so I cant answer but I will reply immediately to any texts. I only get on the forums maybe once a day so PHONE IS THE BEST METHOD TO CONTACT ME.

The car will be sold for scrap metal so if there's anything you want that isn't listed. Feel free to ask
THANK YOU :D

Last bumped by Fetus Pie on Mon May 30, 2011 5:05 am.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]