Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot pg4 

 

Page 6 of 6 [ 88 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 61

Posts: 437

Joined: 11th Nov 2004

Ride: EL GHIA

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

does it have speed sensitive steering rack

if so and depending on condition /price may come for a drive on weekend and maybe get some other bits also
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:32 am 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17

Joined: 13th Sep 2009

Ride: ef futura 1995

Location: bendigo
VIC, Australia

tiny56 wrote:
does it have speed sensitive steering rack

if so and depending on condition /price may come for a drive on weekend and maybe get some other bits also


Hi not sure on rack condition is fine just not sure on speed sensitive how do i check that???
$30
Cheers Stephen
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 61

Posts: 437

Joined: 11th Nov 2004

Ride: EL GHIA

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

regem wrote:
tiny56 wrote:
does it have speed sensitive steering rack

if so and depending on condition /price may come for a drive on weekend and maybe get some other bits also


Hi not sure on rack condition is fine just not sure on speed sensitive how do i check that???
$30
Cheers Stephen


on the top where the pinion housing and the switch is if its a speed sensitive type it will also have a solenoid mounted in the pinion housing

the solenoid is at the back opposite the switch
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:10 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17

Joined: 13th Sep 2009

Ride: ef futura 1995

Location: bendigo
VIC, Australia

tiny56 wrote:
regem wrote:
tiny56 wrote:
does it have speed sensitive steering rack

if so and depending on condition /price may come for a drive on weekend and maybe get some other bits also


Hi not sure on rack condition is fine just not sure on speed sensitive how do i check that???
$30
Cheers Stephen


on the top where the pinion housing and the switch is if its a speed sensitive type it will also have a solenoid mounted in the pinion housing

the solenoid is at the back opposite the switch


Sorry bud only has standard rack no solenoid only has the switch

Cheers
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:35 am 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 212

Joined: 11th Jan 2008

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: BF Fairlane Ghia, BA XR8 Ute

Location: Dandenong
VIC, Australia

G"Day mate, do you have the steering column, column plastics, and shaft that connects it to the rack, no stalks needed.

 

_________________

The Luxo Cruiser - 07 BF Fairlane
Silhouette,Pedders CoilOvers, Whiteline Adjustable Swaybars, BluePower Tune and Airbox, DiFillipo Headers and Cat with Catback, FPV Brake Upgrade, G6ET Wheels

The New daily/Toy - 2004 BA XR8 Ute
Mercury Silver, 5 Speed Manual, a factory Blownup Boss 260 :P

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:58 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17

Joined: 13th Sep 2009

Ride: ef futura 1995

Location: bendigo
VIC, Australia

KyleBardell wrote:
G"Day mate, do you have the steering column, column plastics, and shaft that connects it to the rack, no stalks needed.



hey bud i did have car has gone to scrap sorry
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

you wouldnt happen to have a headlight switch knob would you?

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:38 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17

Joined: 13th Sep 2009

Ride: ef futura 1995

Location: bendigo
VIC, Australia

no sorry sold
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:39 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 36

Joined: 22nd Jun 2009

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: Ford EF Falcon

Location: Tamworth
NSW, Australia

Hey mate would you sell the air intake pipe, If so how much?
Thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 am 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 17

Joined: 13th Sep 2009

Ride: ef futura 1995

Location: bendigo
VIC, Australia

Amesy wrote:
Hey mate would you sell the air intake pipe, If so how much?
Thanks

yea i would mate $25 but sorry to hard to post
cheers
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 36

Joined: 22nd Jun 2009

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: Ford EF Falcon

Location: Tamworth
NSW, Australia

Okay no worries mate, Will try the wreckers soon
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:21 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 0

Joined: 17th Apr 2010

Ride: XH falcon ute

Location: Ballarat
VIC, Australia

g day mate if ya still have the front seats and if your selling the center console lid i can come get them next sunday. how much for the lid by the way.

ill no for shore 2morrow if i can make it
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking EL Fairmont sedan parts $150 for the lot
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 3374

Joined: 11th Mar 2008

Ride: EA SVO, AU2 Forte

Location: Bendigo
VIC, Australia

all the seats were sold to my brother. and i bought the centre console lid

 

_________________

Daily driver: AU2. 5 speed. 19" FG luxos. Full exhaust. Lowered. AU3 XR leather interior, converted to full power windows. 3.45 LSD. IN THE FUTURE: Tickford 6
Weekend driver: EA SVO AU motor. Built BTR. TCE 2800 stall. T76 turbo. Locked diff. On E85. approx 320rwkw. 11.5 @121mph

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:25 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names