FS [WA]: Wrecking el xr6 replica. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Wrecking el xr6 replica.
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:04 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6

WA, Australia

Guys I am wrecking my 96 el gli, with a XR6 front end.

Car will be going tuesday, so these parts are what I will take off. Just ask and I will take pics what you need.

Genuine EL XR6/8 Bumper, in Bermuda green, comes with head lights parkers and indicators. Looking at $600 for the lot, bumper needs new clips where the indicators sit but can this can be fixed at panel shops for not much, also might be worth getting a ef gli bumper for the bottom half, if I can source one I will you can use these parts for it. This will bolt straight in to a ef gli, futura, or an xh ute. If you have a el I just so happen to have a XR6/8 bonnet for $200, or $150 without bonnet vents. I have a choice of ef or el xr bonnet vents all bermuda green. $50 for el or $40 for ef. Have backings and mesh for one, have drivers side backing and both mesh for the other.

I will list the rest of the parts that will be forsale.
1x xr6/8 steering wheel. black with the perforated holes in leather. little worn but nice upgrade from sun baked stock one. Paid $130 off ebay this time last year. $75.
2x ba style xr6 badges, painted red. $10 EACH
1x Ef el xr6 badge in red $15.
2x tickford badge $20 for both, genuine not the ebay fake that turn yellow.
1x ef xr6/8 nose cone in white, one mark where must have had a hit, just paint dammage perfect ford badge still attached. want $60.
1x EL tickford ecu. Not sure what this came off but it's a tickford one. Either a Fairmont ghia or a XR6.
1x EL fairmont ghia instrument cluster, still has sticker on bottom. Has been customised. 265,000 roughly on odo, totally clear screen with few/ no scratches silver surround ef black dials, white needles, currently has blue leds so displays blue. $75. I will have spare parts if you want to swap to el style. Can have the lot for free. I must have spent $150 all up on this.

1x leather arm rest grey $20. good nick plus you can have the little carpet for centre console.
2x ef el xr6 dash spears. $20 each all pins in back good nick.
1x full set of AU series 2 fairmont velor seats. converted to ef el spec. I paid $150 before changing rails and adapting the back to clip in to my el.
$100ono. let me know by tues. If no interest and these can go with the car. as I have no room!
1x xr6 spoiler, genuine tickford in bermuda green. one bolt missing but still bolts up fine. has working led's has a full set

I also have a spare pair xr indicators. they are intact with clips but have surface cracks. perfect for tinting or customising. $75 for the pair I paid much more for them as a dodgy dude on ebay sold me them with a different pic and neglected to mention the state they were in. These go for $100+ each on ebay or wreckers.

Guys this car is being wrecked to fund my fairlane which has a yellow sticker. I have taken care of all this stuff so come get a bargain before this time next week as the lot will be in the quokka, ebay and gumtree. I thought I would throw a bone to fellow eseries guys first. Will be posted on perth falcons too.

This stuff will still be for sale on here but you have first dibs. I wont hold stuff for anyone without a deposit. First come first served.

PM me or phone 0401173328.
Pick up from mt claremont.
I am home all day during the week as I have study for exams, and weekends morning till 4pm most days.

Update of parts left and sold after the selling bonanza.

Genuine EL XR6/8 Bumper and all the lights and indicators, SOLD

Genuine Ef El xr6 bonnet, holes for bonnet scoops / vents $150
I have both ef el styles of vents if need be. ef $40 el $50. with backing plates for water run off.

1x xr6/8 steering wheel.SOLD

2x ba style xr6 badges, painted red. $10. SOLD

1x Ef el xr6 badge in red $15. SOLD

2x tickford badge $20 for both, genuine not the ebay fake that turn yellow. SOLD

1x ef xr6/8 nose cone in white, one mark where must have had a hit, just paint dammage perfect ford badge still attached. want $60.

1x EL tickford ecu. Not sure what this came off but it's a tickford one. Either a Fairmont ghia or a XR6.

1x EL fairmont ghia instrument cluster, SOLD

1x leather arm rest grey, good nick $20.

2x ef el xr6 dash spears. $20 each all pins in back good nick. Sold

1x ef el Fairmont spear. $10

1x full set of AU series 2 fairmont velor seats. converted to ef el spec. I paid $150 ( I just noticed the misprint) before changing rails and adapting the back to clip in to my el.
$100ono. let me know by tues. If no interest and these can go with the car. as I have no room!

1x xr6 spoiler, genuine tickford in bermuda green. one bolt missing but still bolts up fine. has working led's has a full set of nuts
and 2m of wire.

I also have a spare pair xr indicators. they are intact with clips but have surface cracks. perfect for tinting or customising. $75 for the pair I paid much more for them as a dodgy dude on ebay sold me them with a different pic and neglected to mention the state they were in. These go for $100+ each on ebay or wreckers.

PM me or phone or text 0401173328.
Pick up from mt claremont.
Josh.

ps: I am home all day during the week as I have study for exams, and weekends morning till 4pm most days.

Attachments:
File comment: Pic for colour scheme and to show condition.
194.JPG
194.JPG [ 338.07 KiB | Viewed 157 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]