FS [VIC]: XD/ XE fairmont ghia Factory V8 $4,200 ono 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: XD/ XE fairmont ghia Factory V8 $4,200 ono
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB Ghia V8, XD Ghia 393, BA GT

VIC, Australia

Up for sale is my XD fairmont Ghia Factory V8 302 cleveland. I was going to use this car for a project car but i cant afford the funds for it anymore. XD has minimum rust, (it has some rust in the boot, behind the back window and a small patch of surface on the roof, apart from that the rest of the car is rust free. I have out a full XE fairmont ghia front end on it which will be going with the car, but the XD fairmont ghia front end which is also rust free will also be going with the car. This car has black fairmont ghia door trims but only s pak seats, also has fatory power windows which dont work but the car will come with a spare set of power window switches. Car also has an Electric button start. only has 260,xxx genuine Ks on the clock. The 302 runs fine and has just been serviced. Car only runs on Gas at the moment. The buyer has a choice of either a set of XE snowflakes or XD ghia rims that will be supplied witht he car. The 302 has just been serviced and has a brand new water pump fitted.
The car also comes with an disassmebled 351 cleveland, the 351 has had some work to it, the block is currently at the shop being acid bathed which i will pick up this week, i have just got the heads back which cost me over $1200 dollars. ( the head has been match ported for pacemaker extractor and larger inlet manifold, and all springs locks and retainers are COMP brand. For this motor i have a brand new pair of pacemaker extractors and a COMP brand Camshaft (280H)

Parts that will come with this car. Not including what is already on the car.

351 c, Pacemaker extractors brand new, COMP cam shaft for 351, 650 holley carby for 351, Full XD and XE fairmont ghia front ends whcih are both rust free except for one of the XE guards, XE clear indicators, XE tail lights, aftermarket 3 guage pod for the dash, rear venetions, after market tacho, Spare 3 Spd automatic tranny, Brand new JVC head unit with head unit surround, Chrome power mirrors, power mirror switch, dash cluster and much more that i cant think of at the moment.

Car is in good condition for its age, looks a little shabby in the photos becuase it has been sitting in a garage for the last 12 months being used as storage for my parts. I have spent heaps on this car, would be the perfect car to start as a project,

Car comes with no reg and no roady. Pickup from west meadows and cash on pick-up preferred.

Inspections welcome 0431 065 165. $4,200 ONO

Last edited by ford_racing_8 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: XD/ XE fairmont ghia Factory V8 $4,200 ono
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Are you interested in selling the guage console off the top of the dash seperately at all?

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

nah im not going to seperate anything, if i cant get a certain price for it im going to hold onto it.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:13 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

Id be willing to swap for an average e series wagon plus cash my way.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:14 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

Bump.
Will also come with a T5, dont know what the T5 is out of but it comes with the XD

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]