FS [ACT]: ZG Fairlane (ACT) *****UPDATE***** 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: ZG Fairlane (ACT) *****UPDATE*****
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Ford XH Ute

ACT, Australia

UPDATE 26 July 2010

INTERESTED IN OFFERS - THIS THING HAS TO GO!!!

Email me for contact - tonycharger72@hotmail.com - Private messages seem to just sit in the Outbox!!!

Just thought I would throw this out there,

I have a 1972 ZG Fairlane for sale. I took it off the road about 2 years ago to do a full restoration on but sort of got held up with other bits and pieces and the thing has been sitting now for a good 12 months. It does not currently run and it is something to do with the gas system - just haven't got around to fixing it.

It has had the following done to it.

Stripped down to bare metal, rust fixed, body hit into shape and filler applied - then re-painted in white - this was not the best job in the world (I did it myself) looks better in the photos than in real life.

It has a custom interior (I made a fibreglass dash), with Subaru Forester seats & Rear seats in good condition, new carpet, XF Auto Column Shift steering column (so you have intermittant wipers) and VDO gauges - non of which are connected. Also has a new wiring harness and a starter button and an aftermarket heater/AC unit that is under the new dash.

The engine is a 351, think it's a C4 and has a 9" diff. Engine is a good one though, had comp of 140 across all cylinders just before I took it off the road.

It runs on straight gas and the tanks has 7.5 years or so left on it.

It does not currently run and it is something to do with the gas system - just haven't got around to fixing it.

This would be for someone looking to restore the car, not drive straight-away. Still needs a rubber kit, the bonnet latch needs replacing and something is a miss with the gas system.

It won't come with the wheels shown in the photos, but will throw in a set of EF Ford Mags with decent rubber on them.

If your keen send me a private message - probably take $1500 or so for it.

Cheers

Tony

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]