Fordmods Logo

Ghia chrome bar on ebay.. cheap as!! 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: Ghia chrome bar on ebay.. cheap as!!
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:31 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1640

Joined: 16th Jun 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Driver's Seat
VIC, Australia

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... %3AIT&rd=1

No one's bid on it yet. it's only on $15!! wtf??

how come when i wanted one every one else did aswell and i had to pay $60 bucks!? now that i have one nobody wants 'em and they're cheap as!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

 

_________________

-------- Falcs --------
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 4146

Joined: 7th Dec 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: E39 523i / EF Fairmont

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Mmm, probably my favourite feature of my car, lol. I just loveee it.

 

_________________

E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:57 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 558

Joined: 6th May 2006

Location: cbd melb.
VIC, Australia

Till_Lind wrote:
Mmm, probably my favourite feature of my car, lol. I just loveee it.


same here.. lol.. except i got the extra chrome around the plate.. which i say also is on ebay.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ghia chrome bar on ebay.. cheap as!!
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 4609

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

Location: Launceston
TAS, Australia

Falcs wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250028969403&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

No one's bid on it yet. it's only on $15!! wtf??

how come when i wanted one every one else did aswell and i had to pay $60 bucks!? now that i have one nobody wants 'em and they're cheap as!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:


i'm sure all the people on here who are watching it are just about ready to stab you :twisted:

 

_________________

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ghia chrome bar on ebay.. cheap as!!
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 648

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EL Fairmont

Location: Geelong
VIC, Australia

fordzatmyplace wrote:
Falcs wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250028969403&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

No one's bid on it yet. it's only on $15!! wtf??

how come when i wanted one every one else did aswell and i had to pay $60 bucks!? now that i have one nobody wants 'em and they're cheap as!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:


i'm sure all the people on here who are watching it are just about ready to stab you :twisted:


Yes, yes i am :evil:

 

_________________

"In the absence of orders find something and kill it."

Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 37

Posts: 775

Joined: 27th Nov 2004

Ride: BA XT Series 2

Location: Cairns
QLD, Australia

hehehe still from thoese of us who were not. Thanks!

 

_________________

Stage 1 stereo install done. Pics in audio section.
Next step is probably a nice exhaust or stage 2 stereo.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Yeah cheap as, and if anyone is like me i don't bid till the last 30 seconds... If something is an auction, it's not cheap till the bidding ends and final price is set.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ghia chrome bar on ebay.. cheap as!!
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:19 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1640

Joined: 16th Jun 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Driver's Seat
VIC, Australia

Timmy97EL wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
Falcs wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250028969403&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

No one's bid on it yet. it's only on $15!! wtf??

how come when i wanted one every one else did aswell and i had to pay $60 bucks!? now that i have one nobody wants 'em and they're cheap as!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:


i'm sure all the people on here who are watching it are just about ready to stab you :twisted:


Yes, yes i am :evil:



KEKEKEKE :D:D

 

_________________

-------- Falcs --------
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 1135

Joined: 27th Oct 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Location: SA
SA, Australia

Not cheap no more lol, $56 real cheap lol
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:49 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 313

Joined: 9th Jan 2006

Ride: EF2 Fairmont Ghia

Location: Eltham
VIC, Australia

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

_________________

Cobra Motorsports

1996 EF2 Fairmont Ghia For Sale

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: chrome
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:47 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 146

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Fairmont EF

Location: Goulburn
NSW, Australia

did anyone else see the brand ew one sell on there last week for $60? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... %3AIT&rd=1
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 724

Joined: 11th Nov 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF Fairmont

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

lol 76 now :)
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:15 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names